JB's NHL Championship Game 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's NHL Championship Game 7

Game 7's are not for betting...they are for watching....but Im going to watch this one with a bet on it....lol....

14 Vancouver -145 Vs. Boston
    While Boston has played better then Vancouver this series and dominited at home....this game IS in Vancouver and Vancouver has found a way to win all of them at home. Im surprised that the line is not -175...and Im surprised that almost 70% of public plays are on Boston. I HAVE to go against the public here and play Vancouver -145....

1 unit

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

I'm a little concerned that the line on Van has been steadily falling the past couple days. It's giving me pause.

Comment

It should be dropping though....Boston is getting hit hard by the public....they gotta drop the line to get more Vancouver action.....

Its all good Chicago Empire....
      Your 10 large should be all good bud....

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        It should be dropping though....Boston is getting hit hard by the public....they gotta drop the line to get more Vancouver action.....

Its all good Chicago Empire....
        Your 10 large should be all good bud....
        Hopefully.. biggest bet of my life. If they go down, I'm retired. lol

Comment

Yuck...Vancouver laid and egg and then destroyed their town.....wow...

4-1 (+3.50) on the week

Comment

VAN drops 4 of the 5 last games.
            I'd be furious too. Not enough to riot because I don't need to loot.
            If I needed too, it would be a damn good excuse to do so.

What a complete fold.

Comment

you'd have to be a pretty large douche bag to riot over a sports team losing, imho

Comment

Working...
              X