• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Sunday

nice day Saturday.....

NHL2007 Playoffs: 51-26-5 (+40.2Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 30-12-4 (+31.2Units)

would have loved to have played 1P Under but the oddsmaker knew that and juiced it to like -170....nooo thanks at that price.....

BUF/NYR NO goal in first 10minutes..................1Unit..........still think this game is much like the others in the series. Slower ice at MSG should negate some of BUF speed. Not the strongest of plays but WTH........

YES goal scored in last 3minutes (includes OT) +120.............1/2Unit

that's it......everything else had too much juice on it.....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF!...I am on the no goal in the first 10 min as well...nothing else really looks good....too much juice....Should be a hell of a game...well, maybe, crappy ice surface, and the announcers, whoever they are, will be glorifying jagr for everything lol....really wish this game would be carried on the candian channel, instead of the ****ers from NBC....

Comment

Vaz- THX!...yeah, what's hockey when you don't have the puck being cleared "oat" of the zone.....and a good old fashioned "organ-eye-zay-shun"

Comment

Shanny has to be one of the dumbest players in the NHL...he just takes stupid penalty after stupid penalty in situations where it just kills his team

Comment

sweet....scoreless first 10 minutes.....NYR dumb penalties have given BUF all the momentum......might make a 2P or 3P play on BUF if it is tied...

Comment

ADD:

BUF +100 (3P)............1/2Unit....

GL to everyone!

Comment

F#K 5dimes and their bull**** they pulled today....should have had a winner with the YES goal last 3 minutes play and been 2-0...instead forced a 3P BUF play trying to do the same thing and ended up losing the play......really pissed right now and if i wasn't handing it to them up their ass in winnings, i would probably yank my money.....bull****....

1-1 +1/2Unit

NHL2007 Playoffs: 52-27-5 (+40.7Units)
              NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
              NHL2007 SecondRound: 31-13-4 (+31.7Units)

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X