Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff monday with flmmkrz

Detroit + 127 x 1 unit

If the wings lose here i'll double this up next game as I don't think the sharks are going to win this series. The wings have looked more dangerous on the attack and steadier in their own zone to me. They also know how not to give away games. If not for some very good playing by Nabakov, minus last game of course the wings could've won the series already. The sharks seem to be lacking something, I can't put my finger on it but anyone else get this feeling? The better team from this series moves on tonight imo.

GL everyone
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 05-07-2007, 12:44 PM.

flmrz- GL!....will be on San Jose tonight, though, in some form. What is missing from San Jose is their 2nd and 3rd lines..lol....just garbage. And i wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the fact that schneider is missing as no biggeee....he is an intregral part of their special teams and they are already short handed on defense with lebda out. I think this goes 7, IMO. GL! with it, though. What's funny is up until like 72 hours ago, most experts thought San Jose was the better team, so i kind of find it interesting that all of a sudden just 2 days later, i see people saying the Wings are far and away the better team (which i do disagree with). I think this series has been full of momentum changes and we'll see what happens tonight......i wouldnt' be surprised to see anything really out of this game6...GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I went into the series thinking the sharks size would dominate the wings but it hasn't been the case at all. Just watching the series unfold has put me on the wings, they may not be far and away the better team but they sure are playing like it so far. I definitely agree that the loss of Schneider is a huge loss for the wings but the sharks need to play better than they have to take advantage of it, otherwise it's a non issue. Anything can happen and I wouldn't be shocked to win or lose this one but if the Sharks play as they have most of this series at + odds the values with the wings.

Comment

yeah, i agree that Detroit has been better in the last couple games (i think Holmstrom missing and coming back has made a big difference...not a guy who necessarily shows up in the box score but is invaluable come playoff time doing the little things). I am really quite honestly shocked at how poorly Marleau has played (outside of breaking schneiders hand) and what little impact he has had in this series. I don't know if i will bet SAN for the game...may play the 1P Under, and play SAN to score first...something like that...i personally, as i said, wouldn't be surprised to see San Jose roll, or fold their tent like they did last year vs. Edmonton up 2-0 and losing the series 4-2..........GL!

Comment

I took SJ on this as well. The tank will prevail.
          No way SJ wins 2 in a row though. Detroit to close at home.

Comment

nice job with Detroit....i didn't play SAN to win but i did play them to have the better 1P effort and they didn't. don't want to rehash what i wrote in my thread but they are without a doubt the new OTT Senators......

Comment

Nice one flmmkrz

I was going to go with the double down attempt as well with Detroit, but I got greedy and wanted to nail both games (my plan at least). Sucks for me.

Comment

Thanks guys. I agree ff, the sharks did pull a sens like performance the last couple years. I think the sens may make people change that saying this year tho they are looking tough.

Comment

Working...
                X