X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Monday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 52-27-5 (+40.7Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 31-13-4 (+31.7Units)

last plays of the 2nd round....if the SAN win tonight i am laying off game7 except for playing the YES last 3 minute goal prop.......going to play it kind of conservative unit wise as i honestly think this game could go either way. Not picking a winner, but i am picking the SAN to get off to a fast start.

SAN Over26 1/2 SOG -120.....................1 1/2Units.............think this is a pretty solid play....i actually like it the best of anything today....

SAN -125 (1P)......................1Unit...........if SAN is going to win this hockey game i think it is imperative they get off to a fast start.

SAN -125 to score FIRST.............1Unit.......hopefully dumb SAN penalties don't kill this play....

YES score last 3 minutes (includes OT) +100..........1/2Unit......

would be nice to close this 2nd round on a good note so go SAN!!

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Go ahead and add san jose winning....

I'm on it, and I'm not listening to the doubters... game 5 was not an indicator of the strength of Detroit. Sharks lost their cool and started playing bad. That will not happen tonight at home. I'm confident this series is going to game 7.

By the way FF, I like those props, agree with you about them.

Comment

GL today FF- got the Sharks to close out a parlay, like the under alot but it's juiced... BTW Pistons/Suns gm2 ml parlay strong, IMO:thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yukon- THX!....i really think SAN wins tonight but they didn't play well in game5 or the last 1/2 of game4 and they still don't have enough guys contributing. Tank is a tough place to win for a visitor so hoping they get some good support. My thinking is that i don't think SAN is going to get down 2-0 and win this game, so they either come out strong from the beginning or they lose. My plays really are for SAN to win, just in a little different form.....

Udoggiedog- THX!....dang is the under juiced. I wanted to play 1P Under and it was -185???? that is insane......kind of funny how the new rules really haven't elevated scoring much in the game when it counts...when you have a 1P juiced to almost -200 on an Under... that isn't a very good indicator that scoring is up....lol......will tail you on that parlay....i was going to play Suns ML anyway. BTW, what's up with the dragged out NBA series. They don't play again until Saturday (3 days off???). 1 game a night??? no wonder the finals finish up 4th of July weekend...dang....

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF.

I think I'm done with props (other than OT in certain spots). I never hit them...and when I tail you, something screwy happens and we get hosed...

Comment

Angelus- THX!....i have had a lot of luck with them so i am going to keep on them until they don't...lol...just a bad break with the goal called back in the NYR series and another BS job by 5Dimes yesterday....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              dang is the under juiced....
              I ended up parlaying the Pistons 1sth ML with u6.5 for a little over even money :thumbs:

Yeah the NBA series are definitely stretched out....I don't mind having a game to loook at every day, especially since I'm pretty much throwing the towel in on bases. Too tough to cap, & I just don't have the time/interest to really put the full effort in. There's better things to do in the summer besides figuring out which overpaid athlete isn't hung over & is gonna try to win
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                I ended up parlaying the Pistons 1sth ML with u6.5 for a little over even money :thumbs:

Yeah the NBA series are definitely stretched out....I don't mind having a game to loook at every day, especially since I'm pretty much throwing the towel in on bases. Too tough to cap, & I just don't have the time/interest to really put the full effort in. There's better things to do in the summer besides figuring out which overpaid athlete isn't hung over & is gonna try to win
                yeah, i agree....Summer is for being outside and doing stuff......i did that with the DAL 1Q and an Under6 1/2 the other day for like +130...paid out nicely.......

Comment

well SAN is in the ****ter....what a disappointing team.....they are the new Ottawa Senators.......looks like gonna finish down a unit or so today...shoulda just played the SOG prop as i didn't have a clear feeling on this game but forced a couple Sharks plays and that was the wrong thing to do......

Comment

sharks have a powerplay starting the 3rd.if they happen to get an early goal they might have a chance

Comment

disappointing way to finish a nice 2nd round.....1-3 -1.5Units.....

SAN is definitely the new OTT....guys disappearing in crunch time.....playing dumb hockey.....and just like OTT, these guys don't know how to win a playoff series when it counts.....up 2-0 to Edmonton last year and tanked 4-2 and up 2-1 vs. Detroit and ready to go up 3-1 and tanked 4-2.......Guerin was a monumental disappointment as was Marleau......

NHL2007 Playoffs: 53-30-5 (+39.2Units)
                      NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
                      NHL2007 SecondRound: 32-16-4 (+30.2Units)

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                      X