• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (5/11)

Detroit -132, 2 units
    Anaheim SOG Under 26.5 -125, 1 unit

GL Everyone.

Angelus- GL!....i am doubling up on ANA as i think the teams split in DET and i can get + on ANA doubling up.....

our SOG props aren't looking promising....too many PP's for ANA......i would love to see an ENG today...would pay me nicely.....GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

THX.

If Detroit wins, I will play Anaheim game 2. If Anaheim wins, I will play Detroit game 2.

Comment

LMAO....do you think my Under6 1/2 (regulation) is safe.......i can't believe that DET only has 10 SOG so far....if they manage to hold on tonight, they are going to need to pick it up. I don't know what you think, but IMO, ANA has been the stronger team tonight and Hasek is just stealing one so far.

Comment

I have done well with these in-game period plays but laying off anything in the 3P as i have 2 goal props and ANA pending already....gonna be a nervous last couple minutes with a 3 1/2Unit swing on the line.....

Comment

got a feeling DET gets a PP marker here....bad penalty for ANA when they had the ice tilted in their favor.....

Comment

ur right FF

Comment

told ya.....too bad for ANA as DET had on business winning this game.....

Comment

oh well...now gotta pull for an ENG inside of 3 minutes.....these games are impossible to tell who wins going in....what a wacky game....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    oh well...now gotta pull for an ENG inside of 3 minutes.....these games are impossible to tell who wins going in....what a wacky game....
                    Both Wings goals were flukes deflecting off Beauchamin...

Weird game. Hope you get your ENG.

Comment

Working...
                    X