Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff Saturday with flmmkrz

Sabres - 145 to win 1 unit

Can't see the sabres losing both at home. If this loses they won't go down 4 straight so i'll keep on doubling but I don't think it comes to that. No waiting around for line movements as I'm guessing the public will come hard on the sabres and push this line outta whack.

GL everyone

GL!...I CAN see BUF losing both at home...they should have lost 14-2 in game1 if not for Miller. Their PP is atrocious and has been all playoffs, they were dominated on special teams in general, they are getting beat to loose pucks an have been all playoffs, they don't have the fire and they don't have the desire they had last year........OTT was by far the better team for about 85 percent of game1 and they have a ton of confidence...not to mention they are now 8-2 on their L10 road games (5-1 in the playoffs). BUF could very easily get beat here....free pass time is over.....but i will probably be on BUF because i am too dumb to play OTT again....so most likely will join you. If they lose today, they may get swept........BUF has looked like **** for the entire playoffs and now the teams they are playing is better...the **** they got by with vs NYI and NYR won't fly the way OTT is playing. So lets hope BUF can play well enough to sneak out with a win, as i said, i will be on them....but probably not the best move ive made. GL!.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I agree ff, I think the sabres have played brutally this playoff run and got away with it thru superior talent in the first couple rounds. The sens have plenty of talent themselves and aren't going to give away games. Giving away this one may mean the sweep as you said so it's almost a must win. As far as good spots, cant find a better one to take a teams thats been good at home all year. GL to both of us we'll need it.

Comment

yeah, and that is what has put me on BUF is that i am a spot player and always have been (with pretty good success). I just feel real leary laying -145 for this version of the BUF. I haven't been real impressed with their efforts in their "must win games" so far either. Remember, they should have lost game5 at home vs. NYR if not for the NYR not being able to clear the zone and icing the puck setting up that fluky goal by Drury with :08 left in the game. And they could have lost both game1 and game2 in the NYR series at home, which is what scares me. OTT isn't the NYR and if BUF gives OTT the same chances they gave NYR, this series is done...as you said, GL to us, we will need it.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I'll post on this thread too just to say its a miracle that three people have posted nhl plays the day before the game!!!! WAR NHL FORUM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

GL flmmkrz. You're an awesome capper buddy...I've been tailing you in MLB (because I totally suck) and I went from -12 units to about +6.5 units now. :beerbang:

KEEP IT UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              GL flmmkrz. You're an awesome capper buddy...I've been tailing you in MLB (because I totally suck) and I went from -12 units to about +6.5 units now. :beerbang:

KEEP IT UP!
              thanks bro, lets keep cashin em' :beerbang:

Comment

flmmkrz gl!!

Comment

Working...
                X