Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (5/12)

Buffalo -148, 2 units
    Like the rest of the world, I'm on this play. Those that have the guts to take Ottawa just might come out smiling...

This play scares me.

GL Everyone!

Angelus- GL!....i honestly just have a bad feeling about BUF right now....it's too late in the playoffs to say today is the day they turn it around. What a horrible value with BUF too at almost -150.....they should be about -115 or so, but we are paying for "the spot". I said it yesterday and it is really all i can put my finger on......too many indians and no chief....that is why i think they look lost...they are all kind of looking around for that "yzerman" or "jagr" type guy and he just isn't there.....you can really see it on the PP...they have no confidence and the puck is like a hot potato....everybody is looking for someone else to make the play.....GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LOL, another guy on Buffalo, hating them after game 1, and we should for due reason! On the flip side, buffalo's home crowd is nuts, and you gotta believe Ruff got their asses in line after some RIDICULOUS PP attempts, sloppy passing, hell... sloppy play in general. Buffalo was no where NEAR their normal self in game 1.

Comment

You're probably right. The only reason Buffalo is -150 is because it's an absolute must-win. I expect it to be -170 by gametime...

Remember that Ottawa lost game 2 in NJ as well. Ottawa has a horrible record in game 2's on the road. I really think that EVENTUALLY, that Sabres offence is going to get to Emery. Tomorrow's as good a time as any...

Comment

yeah, i actually forgot about their game2 record....lmao....guess i was so preoccupied with how bad BUF has played....

Comment

Buffalo had a sick game 1 record, look what happened. Regardless, I throw past records out the door in the post season. I still think Sabres get it together in game 2!

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
              Buffalo had a sick game 1 record, look what happened. Regardless, I throw past records out the door in the post season. I still think Sabres get it together in game 2!
              I can see throwing out history from previous years...but how about this year? Ottawa has lost game 2 in both rounds 1 and 2...

Could be a mental thing, I don't know.

Comment

i guess my main problem is this.....playoff hockey comes down to who is playing better and willing to win the small battles...i mean when San Jose was up 2-0 last year, did anyone think EDM would reel off 4 straight?....game5 was a must win for San Jose at home and they lost to the team playing better hockey who wanted it more. OTT has played better hockey and wanted it more so the whole "home ice" "must win" is really BS in the playoffs. More times than not, the team that wins those games is the better team that wants it more, and that is OTT so far.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  i guess my main problem is this.....playoff hockey comes down to who is playing better and willing to win the small battles...i mean when San Jose was up 2-0 last year, did anyone think EDM would reel off 4 straight?....game5 was a must win for San Jose at home and they lost to the team playing better hockey who wanted it more. OTT has played better hockey and wanted it more so the whole "home ice" "must win" is really BS in the playoffs. More times than not, the team that wins those games is the better team that wants it more, and that is OTT so far.
                  Hey, it's not a perfect science, right? We'd all be rich! I believe Buffalo is the play tomorrow. That doesn't mean it will win.

In round 3 last year, Edmonton won game 1 in Anaheim. A LOT of people lost A LOT of money doubling up on Anaheim for game 2.

Comment

Angelus- hey i'm on BUF and nobody put a gun to my head.....i have always played a certain way and i have always been a "spot" player with pretty good results. I guess i really don't like my play that much....lmao...but gotta play it....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      Angelus- hey i'm on BUF and nobody put a gun to my head.....i have always played a certain way and i have always been a "spot" player with pretty good results. I guess i really don't like my play that much....lmao...but gotta play it....
                      Lol...I don't like it much either...

But I seem to lose the plays I really feel strong on more than the plays I'm iffy about...

Comment

gl Ang, on B-Lo as well!

Comment

Thanks vaz.

Add:

Buffalo to Score First -130, 1 unit

Comment

Working...
                          X