X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Sat

2 Units

Buffalo -150

I told myself that I wouldn’t play Buffalo after the pathetic game 1 performance, but after thinking about it, 18 or 20 or whatever crazy amount of giveaways Buffalo had will make anyone look good. Yes Ottawa is a GREAT team, but if Buffalo played so sloppy, the score could of, and should have been a whole lot worse, but Miller kept them in it. Its not the goaltending that we have to worry about. We cant turn the puck over and muster only 20 shots on a goalie who is questionable in my books. For as ****ty as Buffalo played, people forget that it was a 2-2 game, after the 2nd period. Also, it is just one game, I don’t hear the media saying that the Ducks are done because they lost game 1 to DET, even though it is a different situation( the Ducks are the away team…)… If Buffalo doesn’t come out with desperation, then I will have to say the series may, and probably will be over, however, if they win today, its back to a even series…Buffalo is going back to the “original lines” that they used in the regular season, maybe this gets Briere started. Even though Buffalo isn’t getting a whole ton of love right now from the media, by no means is the series done because they lost one game, there first game 1 loss in the playoffs in 2 years…Buffalo will not win a game with 20 turnovers and 20 shots on net, Kalinin might be out fortnights game, and he was the culprit for three of the OTT goals, I think Buffalo comes out a whole lot better then last game, as there is only room for improvement, I don’t think you can play ****tier then how they did in game 1.…more effort and a few more shots on goal, creating more scoring chances would be nice, and is a no brainer, key to the game….Going to make this play also because I don’t see Buffalo losing 2 at home, I know FF will drill me for making that a basis for my play, but that is just how I feel….Both of OTT losses in this years playoffs have been in Game 2 of both of there first 2 series…LETS GO BUFFALO

Will add some prop plays once 5dimes posts them….

Vaz- GL!....problem is that game1 wasn't an isloated incident with your BUF...it has been the playoff norm.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Vaz- GL!....problem is that game1 wasn't an isloated incident with your BUF...it has been the playoff norm.....

True-I just dont know how or why? I dont think anyone knows....

Comment

Also Adding:

2 Units each
        Buffalo 1st to Score -130
        Buffalo Over 30 Shots Even
        Buffalo Over 3 +105

Quarter Unit Each
        Briere 1st Goal +900
        Afinogenov 1st Goal+900
        Drury 1st Goal +700
        Vanek 1st Goal+700

Comment

Last Play on Buffalo before the game starts....

1 Unit

Buffalo 1P -125

Comment

Doug Allen is singing the national anthems....usually a good sign becasue Doug Allen seems to be a lucky charm for Buffalo....sounds dumb, but we shall see.....LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Comment

****in A Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Derek Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

:beerbang: Definitely needed that to get the crowd into it
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

under review....wtf

Comment

:bang:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

complete and utter horse ****......you have to be kidding me

Comment

thats what you get when all 4 officials are from Ontario.....

Comment

figures colin campbell is on the call....i hate that douche bag....

Comment

there ya go boys, put two in on that piece of **** emery...to bad only one counts...Vanek redeems himself! Prop Hits, 1st Goal Hits!.....Keep it up now....

Comment

quit whining....fans have no credibility when they can't be honest...he hit it with his glove...it wasn't a goal....lmao...every fan thinks he gets screwed.....
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X