Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (5/17)

Detroit +170, 3 units
    Anaheim getting way too much respect here. There's no way they should have been favoured so heavily last night and the same goes for this one. Imagine how much this line drops if it's announced later today that Pronger gets a 1 game suspension. Die Chris, die.

Chasing both Detroit and Ottawa. But I don't think the chases will last very long...

GL Everyone!

Like that play based on value alone...I just don't get how the Ducks can be such a heavy fav..I know they are great in their own building but still with the way the Wings have played against them this series could be 3-0 Detroit if not for them winning in a tight OT game..

Comment

I agree there is value there, but I still think Anaheim wins game 4. Ducks won IN DETROIT, thats why they were so favored in game 3... They're still favored because its very very doubtful they lose 2 in a row at home.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
        Ducks won IN DETROIT, thats why they were so favored in game 3... They're still favored because its very very doubtful they lose 2 in a row at home.
        Bingo.

I think the Ducks take it but GL ang...

Comment

Pronger has been suspended one game. I feel even better about my wager now...

Detroit down to +159 at Pinny...

Comment

Wings down to +146...

Comment

Down to +140...

Crap! I should have taken it for 10 units and then hedged.

Comment

Working...
              X