Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Saturday

Ytd 5-3 (+3.85)

Ottawa advances to the Finals tonight...

Ottawa (+115) Vs. Buffalo

1 unit

Good Luck!
    Last edited by JB; 05-19-2007, 02:00 PM.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

JB- GL!...i completely agree.....BUF was completely outplayed for large portions of that game4.....OTT is just the better team. Not sure what my plays will be for tomorrow, but i will have OTT in some fashion....GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

JfreekingB- nice job.....i assume you will be on the team with the + tomorrow...i may be on DET

Comment

THANKS JB!, I wanted to go big on a early game today so I was looking for anyone with a take on this game, yours was the first thread i saw and once i saw you on Ottawa, I quickly put 1200 on it at
        +100 , I've only made 2 plays in hockey, and im up 1700....the other one was islanders winning before the playoffs began.
        Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
        NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
        NHL 7 - 9
        SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
        MLB 1 - 1
        NBA 7 - 5
        NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by Personified View Post
          THANKS JB!, I wanted to go big on a early game today so I was looking for anyone with a take on this game, yours was the first thread i saw and once i saw you on Ottawa, I quickly put 1200 on it at
          +100 , I've only made 2 plays in hockey, and im up 1700....the other one was islanders winning before the playoffs began.
          have you ever lost an uposted play??......

sweet avatar BTW

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            have you ever lost an uposted play??......

sweet avatar BTW
            i was thinking the same thing dudes always picking up "1k" here and there.....like its nothing......hell what do i know though.......who wants a heath bar blizzard? :nuts: :nuts:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              i was thinking the same thing dudes always picking up "1k" here and there.....like its nothing......hell what do i know though.......who wants a heath bar blizzard? :nuts: :nuts:
              dan, what about the friggin vitamin water crap lol briere pushes..... i herd there making a dan anderson water flavor to lol wtf....danny b did step up today.....

Comment

if he can get 1 or 2 more unposted 9 team 1000.00 parlays, he may be able to buy a DQ....maybe he will hire Van Gundy as his night manager.......they could run book out of it.......:beerbang:

Comment

if he can get 1 or 2 more unposted 9 team 1000.00 parlays, he may be able to buy a DQ....maybe he will hire Van Gundy as his night manager.......they could run book out of it.......:beerbang:
                  im thinking jeff would **** up taking peoples bets.........did you say spurs -16.5....ok your locked in for 300 on -16.5 spurs.....im thinking jeff might even try to pocket some of the $
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

im thinking jeff would **** up taking peoples bets.........did you say spurs -16.5....ok your locked in for 300 on -16.5 spurs.....im thinking jeff might even try to pocket some of the $

people wouldnt mess with him if he got the spider man tatoo on the bald spot on his head....maybe some barb wire tatoo on his biceps to....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                      people wouldnt mess with him if he got the spider man tatoo on the bald spot on his head....maybe some barb wire tatoo on his biceps to....:beerbang:
                      spider tattoos.......:beerbang: ....what would the NBA be without spider tattoos.....Van Gundy would definitely get mad props from the homies who came into the DQ if he had that spider tattoo on his bald spot........

but we're all getting ahead of ourselves....dude needs to win at least 1 more of those after the fact 9 team 1,000 parlays to buy the DQ......
                      Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-19-2007, 08:27 PM.

Comment

spider tattoos.......:beerbang: ....what would the NBA be without spider tattoos.....Van Gundy would definitely get mad props from the homies who came into the DQ if he had that spider tattoo on his bald spot........

but we're all getting ahead of ourselves....dude needs to win at least 1 more unposted after the fact 9 team 4,000 parlay to buy the DQ......
                        i herd his unit size is a whopping $5656578385746 each.....dam, i thought my $50 was a lot ......:blackeye:

Comment

LOL....

Ytd 6-3 (+5.00)

Comment

JfreekingB- nice job.....i assume you will be on the team with the + tomorrow...i may be on DET
                            I think I will pass on the rest of the Detroit series....just take my 5 little units to the Championship Series and see what I can do.

Comment

I always tell people about my losses and theyre not posted either. I told people how I lost $5000 in one weekend and wanting to withdraw. I am down $2000 since NBA playoffs began. I made $8000 in April in baseball...but in May I'm tryin to break even. My point is I DO LOSE, Ive lost thousand before on a game, but i get it back eventually. :)

Just wanted to say thanks for the huge win! Believe me or not. But if I was out for attention why would i be in the hockey forum, where nobody even pays attention or even viewed what i said, that was only for JB.
                              Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                              NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                              NHL 7 - 9
                              SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                              MLB 1 - 1
                              NBA 7 - 5
                              NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Working...
                              X