• NHL Sat

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

5 Units
    D.Briere PTS+SOG ov3 -170

1 Unit Each
    Sabres -121
    Buffalo 1st Goal -120
    Buffalo 1P -120
    Last edited by vazman05; 05-19-2007, 02:45 PM.

adding:

3 Units

Buffalo in OT -125

Comment

Drury is back for the OT....lets go boys

Comment

****in a ottawa......

Comment

Hey Dan............................................... ..it's Blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzard time.............

that just sums up BUF playoff performance...miller keeps 'em in it with a couple great saves then they get scored on on a 1 on 3.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

that sucks you played BUF in the OT for 3Units.....you had a great day going......

Comment

lmao...BTW...what is the big whiner lindy ruff gonna find to whine about now??????.......the refs gave him like 400 PP's in the 3P and did everything they could to shaft OTT......sure he will find something....he has no class....

Comment

I think BUF makes some changes in the off season....i don't see how you can bring this exact same team back based on how they performed in the playoffs....they need some new blood in that organization

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  I think BUF makes some changes in the off season....i don't see how you can bring this exact same team back based on how they performed in the playoffs....they need some new blood in that organization
                  Well, I'm sure one of Drury/Briere will be gone...I don't see how they can afford both. I'm sure they're regretting the Spacek signing as well...

Funny how Spacek, Peca, Samsonov...all guys we couldn't re-sign, were virtually busts this year.

Pronger is the obvious exception...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post

Funny how Spacek, Peca, Samsonov...all guys we couldn't re-sign, were virtually busts this year.

Pronger is the obvious exception...
                    couldn't agree more......Samsonov apparently had problems with Montreal and the whole french thing and the city itself...or so that was the excuse. EDM really won last year in the playoffs with a bunch of over achievers (minus pronger). You guys really missed pronger not only for a defensive presence, but a defenseman to start the rush with a tape to tape pass out of the zone and a PP shot as well. But he was a dick anyway. Spacek was just crap.

When your PP is as bad as BUF, something has to change. I don't think they have dependable pointmen. I think the OTT series came down to one thing....if you can skate with BUF AND you are physical, you will beat them because BUF lacks gritty guys outside of Gaustad.......they were never in this series despite it having 2 OT's. I would say they were outplayed for 80 percent of the series in terms of minutes.

Comment

Working...
                    X