X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Sunday from the Living Room

NHL2007 Playoffs: 64-42-5 (+47.2Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 32-16-4 (+30.2Units)
    NHL2007 ConferenceFinals: 11-12-0 (+8Units)

DET -130............................really like the way DET has played this whole series and i have been less than impressed with ANA. I honestly think this series goes 7 games with the home team taking the next 2 and game7 being anyone's game.

probably will add some prop bets later.......

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-19-2007, 11:15 PM. Reason: update price
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL. Looking forward to which props you like tomorrow...

Comment

Angelus- THX!.....i swear that ENG is paying out between +450 and +500 in these games and the dang thing hasn't hit yet. I just can't believe there aren't ENG in these games. You would think playoff games would have a better chance of getting an ENG because teams would pull the goalies sooner as the W means everything. Especially in an elimination game. lmao....maybe all the ENG for the playoffs were used up in the Dallas/Vancouver game7. I am looking at possibly playing DET to score first, ENG, YES last 3 minutes, OT YES....also i worked my ass off this past week and i am just hanging low this weekend so i may bet some in game stuff. Also looking at the 1P and 2P totals. Still have some homework to do. I have given up playing player props unless i can find somebody good "to point" rather than a specific goal/assist deal. GL!...lets hope DET can get us a W Sunday.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Detroit with the DAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR tomm FF..Ducks win by DD..Onions and lingerie and octopussssssssssssy on the deck...:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          Angelus- THX!.....i swear that ENG is paying out between +450 and +500 in these games and the dang thing hasn't hit yet. I just can't believe there aren't ENG in these games. You would think playoff games would have a better chance of getting an ENG because teams would pull the goalies sooner as the W means everything. Especially in an elimination game. lmao....maybe all the ENG for the playoffs were used up in the Dallas/Vancouver game7. I am looking at possibly playing DET to score first, ENG, YES last 3 minutes, OT YES....also i worked my ass off this past week and i am just hanging low this weekend so i may bet some in game stuff. Also looking at the 1P and 2P totals. Still have some homework to do. I have given up playing player props unless i can find somebody good "to point" rather than a specific goal/assist deal. GL!...lets hope DET can get us a W Sunday.

GL to everyone!
          ENG hit in game four of Ducks/Wings...didn't it?

I can't get a prop bet right to save my life. I considered tailing yours today...would have done well...dammit. Also considered the OT prop but passed... :bang:

Comment

Just have a feeeling about the Ducks tommorow. Called Ducks in 6 and I'm gonna roll with it...

Taking Anaheim and the Under.

Comment

Angelus- could be...i didn't see any of game4.....

vllrfrd1331- lets be honest about one thing, though. ANA has been outplayed for the majority of this series. I liked ANA in 6 when it started, but i can't say that as of now. They have some Buffalo in them apparently.....

ADD:

YES Score last 3 minutes (includes OT) +110........1/2Unit

DET FIRST PP -115...................................3/4Unit......just playing the trend that the home team has had the first PP in all 4 games. Of course this trend will probably end today as i am on it....lmao.....

1P ends TIED +163................1/2Unit.........hasn't ended tied yet. Think today's 1P may be a defensive one and i didn't want to lay -173 with the 1P Under. Think it is a 0-0 tie.

2P Over1 1/2 -110.................3/4Unit.............2P has gone over in last 3 games......

going small on the unit value today, as i haven't had very good luck with this series in all honesty. Prop plays have been great in the OTT series, but not so good here. May bet 2P and 3P in-game. Will add the ENG if it pops up in the next couple hours...not available now....not playing any player props as most of them are to record a specific point, and i am done with any that aren't "to point" plays.

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF.

Detroit has absolutely dominated game 5's to this point...so I don't think I'll tail any of those props. I kind of like Detroit to score first...

Hope they hit for ya though.

Comment

ENG now available at +460.

Comment

lmao...im done with this DET series...i just can't get anything right.....1PP to ANA right off the bat.....

Comment

Looks like you went 1-1 for + money in the first...

Better be some freaking Anaheim penalties coming up in the second!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post

Better be some freaking Anaheim penalties coming up in the second!
                        was just thinking the same thing.........PP 3-0 in favor of ANA.....i kind of always find it funny when one team is on the PP so much more than the other.....so ANA didn't interfere one time in that whole period???

2-0 DET end of 2P.....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          was just thinking the same thing.........PP 3-0 in favor of ANA.....i kind of always find it funny when one team is on the PP so much more than the other.....so ANA didn't interfere one time in that whole period???

2-0 DET end of 2P.....:beerbang:
                          I can get O1.5 for a price of -105 at 5D...

I am considering it...

Comment

lmao...im done with this series officially. I can't remember the last time i didn't have a feel for a series like this one....

2-2 -.2Units (basically break even) on the props as the YES late goal finally comes through....have the wings pending.......will either be up 1.8Units for the day or down 2.8....either way im done until the finals...

GL to everyone!

Comment

what a horrible beat....F both these teams....neither one has any level of consistency and whoever wins this series is gonna get pasted by OTT.....horse**** win for ANA who had no business winning this game.

done until the finals......

NHL2007 Playoffs: 66-45-5 (+44.4Units)
                              NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
                              NHL2007 SecondRound: 32-16-4 (+30.2Units)
                              NHL2007 ConferenceFinals: 13-15-0 (+5.2Units)

Comment

Working...
                              X