• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (5/20)

Let's go Wings!

Detroit -130, 2 units
    Detroit -1 +138, 2 units
    Detroit to Win Series -102, 2 units

If the Duckies win today, I'll be crying. GL Everyone.

Add:

Wings/Ducks Total SOG Under 56.5 -115, 1.5 units
    Lidstrom Records an Assist -120, 1 unit

Comment

Angelus- GL!...everytime i have played a guy to do something specific, he has done the opposite...lmao....so i am done with those.....if ANA wins today, they are going to have to play at a level they haven't played at all playoffs long...if they do then so be it...nothing you can do about that...but just like BUF, i don't think it is going to all of a sudden happen.

looks like it is you and me to finish out the NHL season here......GL!
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        Angelus- GL!...everytime i have played a guy to do something specific, he has done the opposite...lmao....so i am done with those.....if ANA wins today, they are going to have to play at a level they haven't played at all playoffs long...if they do then so be it...nothing you can do about that...but just like BUF, i don't think it is going to all of a sudden happen.

looks like it is you and me to finish out the NHL season here......GL!
        Lol...you're right...this place is pathetic...

As for the player picks, they have a bunch of them today. I debated Pronger to score a point, but I really think Hasek shows up today and maybe the Ducks only get 1 or 2 today. Lidstrom was shutout last game, but in the 3 games before that, he got 2 points in each of them and only one was a goal.

I think the Wings get 3 or 4 today with Lidstrom factoring in on at least one.

Of course, if the Wings get shutout, it'll be a horrible day for me. I've kind of put all my eggs in one basket.

Comment

If Zetterberg hits the empty net, I go 4-0. Instead...I'm in big trouble heading to OT...
          Last edited by Angelus; 05-20-2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Damnit Damnit Damnit...Come on Wings.. I think I broke my remote when that goal deflected in..

Comment

Angelus- GL!...hope DET comes through.....i am done until the finals. This is the most bizarre series i can remember in ages and i have no feel for it. 1-0 games and 5-4 games......bizarre defelections for goals......had enough of trying to figure it out....

Comment

This is must-win for the Wings. It's going to be extremely difficult to win game 6 back in Anaheim...

I'm going to lose more than 6 units if Anaheim scores in OT...lol...

If that happens, you might not see me the rest of the playoffs. I was on the right-side today...Detroit has been a MUCH MUCH better team...

Comment

That is what i mean.....the team that has played better hasn't necessarily won these games...ANA played better in game1 and lost on 2 fluky bizarre deflection PP goals off ANA players.....i have a 4.6Unit swing riding on OT....hope we can both cash this because we had the right side and ANA has no business winning this game. If DET loses today they are cooked, IMO.....

Comment

just freeking brutal loss there........1 minute from a W.....

Comment

Unreal

a simple pass, and he fans. Such a simple play really, there was not even that much pressure on him. That's pathetic.

Comment

That's like a 12 unit swing...from Zetterberg hitting that empty net to missing...12 units...

*sigh*

I think I'm done with these playoffs.

I went big on San Jose in game 5 against Detroit and Detroit won easily. I wasn't going to make that mistake again. Today should have been the same thing. Anaheim had no businnes winning that game.

Comment

Angelus- this ANA/DET series has been the worst series to bet of any i can recall in ages. 2 wildly inconsistent teams and the team who plays better loses most of the time..........5Unit swing for me......

if you're done....nice job this season. Enjoyed your insight.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            Angelus- this ANA/DET series has been the worst series to bet of any i can recall in ages. 2 wildly inconsistent teams and the team who plays better loses most of the time..........5Unit swing for me......

if you're done....nice job this season. Enjoyed your insight.
                            I'll probably be back for the finals. The Sens should have nice dog lines for the first couple games of that one...

But I have no clue what to expect from game 6 in this one. Does Detroit rebound and finally win one? Or does Anaheim finish them off?

Thing is, Detroit has been the better team in the last two games and they've lost both of them.

Comment

Angelus- garbage series to bet....i would just leave it alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X