Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (5/22)

Ducks/Wings Total SOG Under 58.5 -115, 2 units
    Not one of the 5 games have reached a total of 58 SOG. Detroit usually does a pretty good job of limiting SOG.

GL Everyone.

Angelus- GL!....i assume you mean the ones that ended in regulation....i don't play the under SOG because you get hosed if it goes to OT like last game....GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Angelus- GL!....i assume you mean the ones that ended in regulation....i don't play the under SOG because you get hosed if it goes to OT like last game....GL!
      Yes, definitely regulation. All of 5D and Pinny's SOG props are 60 min lines. I would never play it otherwise...

Comment

Wager Type: Total
        Wager Status: Pending
        Risk / To Win Amount: 230.00 / 200.00 (USD) Accepted 5/22/2007 5:50 PM - EST

Sport / Period: Props Hockey / Game
        Line:
        DET shots on goal (1st 60 min)/ANA shots on goal (1st 60 min) 5/22/2007 9:05:01 PM - (EST)
        Under 58½ -115

Comment

i never knew that the SOG props were in regulation only.....i would have played them had i known that.....ouch...
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            i never knew that the SOG props were in regulation only.....i would have played them had i known that.....ouch...
            LMAO...I'm surprised you didn't play any over's then... :nuts:

Yeah...how would you set a line to include OT? 60 min lines make sense...

Comment

Already this wager is on life support. They're shooting from everywhere tonight...

I didn't expect such a high pace...

Comment

Whew...

Shots finish 29-29 which makes me a winner by a half shot...

Comment

Working...
                X