Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanley Cup Finals thoughts from everyone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Cup Finals thoughts from everyone...

Not really into either of these teams.....probably will pull for the Sens as it would be nice to see Canada get a cup after a 14 year drought.....and i can't stand Orange County Duck fan.....except V31rfdlll313d13dvlrf13d....he can stay....lol.......:beerbang:

I personally think that if OTT plays the way they did vs. Buffalo they are going to win the series. They just kept coming in waves in that series and never let up. Goaltending will be a huge factor as always, which i side with ANA in that category. Offensively i like OTT and defensively i side with ANA only because i think Corvo and the other guy who eludes my mind right now are huge defensive liablilities at times. Special teams i have to side with OTT on both the PK and PP. My thoughts are to play the 2P Over with OTT, and also play OTT at probably a nice + in both of the games in ANA. I am still not impressed with ANA. That was really a phony series win over Detroit. They were soundly outplayed in games 4 and 5 and in all honesty could just as easily have lost that series in 6 games.

Anybody else find any good props for this series. What are your thoughts on the totals in this one? I can't figure out if it is going to be a bunch of 2-1 games or a bunch of 4-3 games. I lean to the early games being more wide open........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Play the dog each of the first four games and then see where you stand.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Sens in 5.

I will seriously cry if I see Pronger touch Lord Stanley...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        Sens in 5.

I will seriously cry if I see Pronger touch Lord Stanley...
        Agreed

Comment

Props to the ducks for being where they are but I'm unconvinced that they've been the better team in their last 2 series. If they continue to play like they have been where they've been extremely opportunistic despite being outplayed I think they lose as their luck will run out at some point. Least I hope it does. If Anaheim comes to play I don't think the sens can beat em. Gun to my head ducks in 7.

Comment

im leaning towards Ducks in 6
            low scoring games...tough D and great goaltending carry Ducks in a series similar to the Canucks series, except for the fact that OTT is alot better Van...
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

I think the Flyers win it in 6:laughing:
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                I think the Flyers win it in 6:laughing:
                Skins game?

Comment

Ducks in 7.

**** the Sens...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Ducks in 7.

**** the Sens...
                    LoL that's where I stand :bitching:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Ha, thanks Flyer.

First and foremost I'm a hockey fan, but yes the Ducks are my team. I would love the Ducks to take the cup this year, but the Sens deserve it as well. Canada needs a win.

Tickets go on sale Saturday at 10am. I'm probably going to game 1, 5 and possibly 7. The prices are a little high though. US $106.50 - US $900.00
                      Angels world series tickets were cheaper than that.

Ducks in 5.
                      Last edited by V3r1f13d; 05-24-2007, 01:55 AM. Reason: Put Up Ticket Prices

Comment

Senators in 6, IMHO.... I really like how they have played throughout the playoffs, especially the last two rounds against 2 solid teams in New Jersey and Buffalo.

:beerbang:

Comment

I really hope Ottawa wins, although I think its too close to call.

JML, I know what you mean about hating the Sens though. Being a Canuck fan I was not cheering for Calgary or Edmonton even though they are Canadian teams. Actually, I think Anaheim has more Canadian players than Ottawa does.
                          Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Tickets went on sale this morning at 10AM PST.

I had 3 phones dialing (ground, fax, and cell) blowing up ticket master for 20 minutes, until I finally got through for them to tell me they are sold out. I call the box office and they told me about 400 people lined up outside and they were only able to help the first 3 people in line. Sold Out, all games (1, 2, 5, & 7). I'm still pissed. The box office girl said there was only a couple available to the standard public.

Now I have to call this ugly girl I try not to talk to, but she has tickets so I may have to take one for the team. :beerbang:

Comment

my buddy has seats in row 1 in the 300's behind one of the benches.....not real interested in going with him because i can't stand either team.......you should have emailed me....i have all the presale passwords for the games....you could have gotten in Thursday and gotten tickets.....email me in the future if you want tickets.......
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X