NHL monday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL monday with flmmkrz

Isles + 125 x 1.5 units over the rangers...

back to back situation for the isles/rangers and I believe they win one of the 2 if not both. The isles have owned this match up all year and they're playing some of their best hockey of the year right now. Not to mention they look so much more legit with the addition of Smyth. Rangers haven't looked legit all year and since shanny went down the team looks to lack real scoring depth but Avery has given them some grit but too little too late. The isles aren't terribly inspiring in their own end but in the end I think they're the better team and playing like the better team against a team that isn't a great home team and a question mark each game as to what shows up. Im backing the safer entity tonight in the isles and doubling it up if they lose here in the next match up. Isles making a strong push right now and look to be a money maker down the stretch and im gonna enjoy the ride.

Gl tonight FLM With ya On the Isles.Also agree down the stretch with the isles some money to be made.Something else I expect is the Devils to start struggling a little,they do it every year around this time.Might find some great dogs for some good money the next 2 weeks.:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
      Gl tonight FLM With ya On the Isles.Also agree down the stretch with the isles some money to be made.Something else I expect is the Devils to start struggling a little,they do it every year around this time.Might find some great dogs for some good money the next 2 weeks.:beerbang:
      Sounds like you know the devils well, will definately be looking forward to your threads for your match up thoughts with them. They cost me yesterday

Comment

With the Addition of Smytty--Iles should do well--have them to dominate tonight. Keep your eyes on the Oil, they just lost Hemsky to injury--the Oil will have a tough time scoring more than two goals a game for the rest of the year and is a team to ride as they plummet in the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by pcwalker View Post
          With the Addition of Smytty--Iles should do well--have them to dominate tonight. Keep your eyes on the Oil, they just lost Hemsky to injury--the Oil will have a tough time scoring more than two goals a game for the rest of the year and is a team to ride as they plummet in the rankings.
          had the oil as definate fade material the rest of the season, they are in a bad way right now but have to say Pouliot looked very good against the flames the other night. Kid is gonna be a player.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            had the oil as definate fade material the rest of the season, they are in a bad way right now but have to say Pouliot looked very good against the flames the other night. Kid is gonna be a player.
            I agree on both counts.

Operation "Fade Oilers" is 3 games in with a perfect 3-0 record.

Pouliot is going to be great.

Comment

Working...
            X