NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Already jumping ahead a bit as I locked in my games for tuesday and I think at least a couple might move so I didn't wanna sit on them...

Big chalk but Toronto -206 to win 1.5 units over Washington

Like Ang operation fade Edmonton, I have a similar version called operation fade washington. Washingtons a mess, Ovechkins slowed, Semins slowed, Kolzigs on the mend and while Novotny may become a player he's not a difference maker yet. Anybody else who could've helped the team is helping other teams right now. Caps have lost 4 straight. Torontos not a great home team but this is simply a cant lose game for them. They lost to the caps already this season but with the playoffs on the line this one they can't choke away. The leafs sit 2 points out of 8th with 2 games in hand, they need to leap frog the habs and keep away from a streaking bruins team thats only 2 points behind them and with a game in hand over the leafs. Its jammed up in the turtle derby but the leafs have the caps, and the bruins have the avs, so with the easier game the leafs need to take advantage. Tucker back gives the leafs back one of their team leaders not to mention helps them get some scoring and feistyness back in the line up. Kaberle out hurts them but they have McCabe to qb the powerplay and white is stepping up in his absense Leafs game to lose. People do love the big + odds so this one has a chance at moving against me but unless you love the dogs it's hard to find a reason to like the caps here. If everybody jumps on the leafs this one will take off to the -2 teens

Sens -175 to win 2 units over the Pens

Sens have lost their last 2 games, both on the road both after they were up and both while they were up going into the third period. To make matters worse the 2nd loss was to the hawks. The sens have to be at home looking to take out these losses on someone. Add to that that there are 2 teams in , Atl and NYI surging up the standing and that Pitt while scuffling a bit has one game on them and is only 2 points behind them. The sens are in danger of losing 1st round home ice advantage or worse drawing a team like jersey or buffalo if they dont correct this. Sens have every reason to come out hard, only helps matters that the team coming out on the other side is one of the teams trying to catch them and that the Sens have owned this match up winning 8 straight in the series. Crosby and Malkin have slowed considerably and Fleury is struggling, not having looked sharp consistantly in some time. Gerber got the last start so im expecting Emery to be back in the pipes tomorrow and the sens are so much more solid with him in. Despite the 2 losses the sens are playing the better hockey imo, they are at home and need this win, as much as I dislike the chalk I love the sens in this one. Schaefer is out reportedly but they did pick up Saprykin at the deadline for depth so he could move up a spot.

St Louis + 145 x 1 unit over Calgary

Calgary needed a stand on its head performance from kipper to sneak out a win over Edmonton, so I wasn't impressed by them in that match up to say the least.The 3 wins prior all at home also don't mean much as thats what Calgary does they beat teams at home. This one goes into st Loo, which already is a tick against the flames in my checklist. 2nd tick, the blues play of late, its damn ugly and can frustrate the hell out of teams that don't create a lot of offense, cause it gets them to play out of their comfort zone. 3rd tick, Blues have nothing to lose and play like it and are enjoying beating teams that have something to play for. It'll be up to the flames to match intensity in this one as the blues will be at home and are rolling with confidence right now. Despite their better play the blues and their fan base still don't inspire many incoming teams so it's going to be a hardhat game for the flames to walk out with this one. 4th tick Sandwiched between nashville and edmonton its a game that can be looked over easily, nash is a measure against the best in hockey and edmontons a cross province rival, what are the blues? coupled with tick 3, its a game that could get away from the flames if they do come out lazy or sloppy. Way too much value for the blues in their current form against a flames team that has the worst road record in the league.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-05-2007, 06:50 PM.

GL!

Love the Blues play...

Comment

I'm all over OTTAWA... GL To both of us! And GL on your other plays bro!:beerbang:

ozz
      YTD 2007 + 3.5 units (Posted plays only)

NCAAB : 4-1
      NBA :
      NHL : 1-1
      MLB :

One unit is $50

Comment

Ottawa is kicking ass. I am putting one unit on Vancouver. GL.
        YTD 2007 + 3.5 units (Posted plays only)

NCAAB : 4-1
        NBA :
        NHL : 1-1
        MLB :

One unit is $50

Comment

Working...
        X