10/04 Pucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/04 Pucks

Split two last night, as the Wild blew a 3rd period lead and lost in a shootout to the Kings. Try to get on the plus side tonight with these picks:

Sens -125 2 units

I see nothing but good things for this young and talented Ottawa squad this season. On the other side it looks like another down year for the Sabres, and I expect the Senators to get their season started right with a "W" tonight.

NYI -110 1 unit

Another young talented squad here in the New York Islanders. John Taveres is going to step up into elite status this season, and the Devils are not a very impressive squad IMO. Brodeur gets the start tonight, after the Devils were shut out on the road last night in Pit. Their offense is suspect, and I don't think they will keep up with these young talented Islanders.

Kings +105 1 unit

Was on the other side with the Kings last night, and it bit me in the butt against a solid Wild club. I'm not high on the Jets, and I think the Kings should be able to shut them down in this one, and take a second straight victory on the road to start their season.

Good luck guys :beerbang:

Be nice to get some other posters goin' here in the hockey forum cheers!
    NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units
Working...
X