10/09 Pucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/09 Pucks

Another proitable night last night, small card tonight, hoping to keep rolling with this one.

STL -120 2 units

Blues have looked fantastic to start the season, they're a team with a lot of confidence who feel they have a serious shot at the cup this year. Halak is a world class goaltender, and the Blues have a lot of depth at forward and defence. An early season matchup with the defending champs is the perfect chance to show everybody they're for real. I'll go with the Blues at home tonight.
    NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units

Ott/LA u5 -115 1 unit

I think Quick will be wanting to bounce back from his embarrassing goal allowed a couple nights ago vs the Rangers, and well I don't think you have to worry about Anderson for Ottawa... dude is a wall, if you saw any of the Buf/Ott game earlier you know what I'm talking about. I see a very tight checking affair, and 2 strong goalies, should be a 2-1 final maybe an empty netter.

Comment

Don't know if your second pick won, I tailed the first and all I have to say is:

:thx:
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Nah, lost on the second Horf, can't win 'em all :) Congrats on the winner, hopefully I can keep the hot streak going :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X