10/11 Pucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/11 Pucks

2-0 tonight for another 4 units, couldn't ask for a better start to the season :thumbs:

Gonna put these ones in tonight, because I don't see the line getting any lower.

Pit -190 2 units
    Pit -1.5 +160 1 unit

Penguins in Florida tomorrow, Florida is looking awful, and just got annihilated tonight by the Lightning. Fleury has looked sharp for the Penguins as they are off to a 3-0 start. I hate to lay this kind of juice, but just can't imagine Sid and company falling to this terrible looking team, especially with the way the Pens have been clicking early on.
    NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units

Jeff Zatkoff will make his NHL debut tonight in net for the Pens, never heard of the dude, but I guess if you want to give him a shot at success, putting him out there vs the Panthers should be his best shot :thumbs:

The line has gone up to -210 and +145 at my book, so doesn't seem to be detering the bettors.

Comment

NJ -110 2 units

Calgary has picked up 6 of a possible 8 points through 4 games to start the season. This mirage cannot continue, Calgary is not a good team. New Jersey has yet to pick up a win through it's first 4 games, although they have picked up a single point in 3 of them. Again this will not continue, Brodeur may be aging, but I'll still take him over Joey McDonald and a weak Calgary team any day.

NYI/CHI o5.5 -130 1 unit

Two backup goalies, and two of the high-powered offenses of the league, I'll throw a unit on this one. GL guys :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X