NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Ran into some bad luck as both the blues and sens looked to be cruising only to cough up their leads and their games so hoping to get some bounce back luck on wednesday...

Bolts -122 to win 1.5 units over Edmonton

This all just part of the fade the oil down the stretch plan. They put up a better effort against the flames in their last outing but they lost Hemsky in that one, still missing stoll and last I checked that defense is still a mess. They are rested tho and at home which keeps it from being a bigger play for me but the bolts were clobbered by my nucks last night and have put together 2 stinkers straight. They are going to break out and what better spot than against edmonton knowing Calgary at home in the next one is a very tough spot to break a slump should they fall to the oil. Once the game got away from the bolts against vancouver tortorella pulled up on Vinny, st louis and Richards ice time to keep them fresh for this game so I dont see fatigue as being a big issue in this one. As sloppy as the bolts looked they play a similar game to the oil they just do almost everything a little better than the oil. The oil have the edge in tending but if Denis who looks like he'll start can just keep the bolts in it their talent edge and return to a game that suits their style will pull them out imo.

money.

Made a bit back from the sens and blues crash of tuesday night

Comment

Working...
    X