Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Hockey

there are a couple more spots open in the Yahoo fantasy league. please ONLY sign up if you are going to keep up your team the entire season. If you are a known violator of this and you sign up im gonna boot your ass...lol.......been a fun and competitive league the past couple of years.

Yahoo ID#3704
    Password (what else): flyers

please post here if you sign up unless you use your Predictem name, so we know who joined. thx
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Just to let you know I WON'T BE SIGNING UP. Sorry FF. I think the league is better off without me. :nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
      Just to let you know I WON'T BE SIGNING UP. Sorry FF. I think the league is better off without me. :nuts:
      lmao....league would be better WITH you if you could ever get past December in maintaining your squad.....:bang:

i was going to boot you anyway if you signed up....lol......:glass:

Comment

I signed up, hope thats cool ff, if not gimme da boot :)

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          I signed up, hope thats cool ff, if not gimme da boot :)
          good deal.....:beerbang: all i care is that guys play the whole season whether they are in it or not......

Comment

Every year i sign up for a league thinking i'll have no problem sticking it out for the whole season. Then every year, november comes around and I never look at it again...lol

I think I'll stay away this year.

Comment

Have 1 last spot. Draft is a week from Thursday (9/19).

Comment

My buddy isn't on here, but loves hockey and would be a good addition I think if you can't find someone and want me to ask him about it.

He will be with me opening night at the Prudential Center (via PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BABY!!!!!! HAHA).

:beerbang:

Comment

Cuse- the draft is next Thursday. I am going to be gone this weekend at the Ohio State game. Check the league on Yahoo and if nobody from this site has signed up as a 10th team by late Sunday, tell your buddy to go ahead and sign up. Wanted to give it a little longer to see if one of the hockey regulars (lmao.....actually i think all 5 of us are accounted for) wanted a spot. Just make sure your buddy isn't going to be a dead team, and will keep his team up no matter what spot he is in.

Comment

Romes signed up (from UC and here) as the 10th member so the league is full. Draft is Thursday, be there or be square (and cuse- no drafting from the Mets game this time...lol).

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      Romes signed up (from UC and here) as the 10th member so the league is full. Draft is Thursday, be there or be square (and cuse- no drafting from the Mets game this time...lol).
                      I'll be there. What a draft I had though from the Dream Seats at Shea baby! Well, until my friedn decided to stop listening to me in about the 10th round. Anyway, should be fun...

Comment

Working...
                      X