• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Snedeker.

yeah...did Phil ever collapse! lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      People keep saying this, "Tiger is lurking". Tiger is not lurking. He's 5 shots back at the Masters with 18 holes left. That's not "lurking". If Immelman shoots a 74 (which he probably won't because his swing off the tee looks as pure as anyone could ever dream right now), Tiger still needs to shoot a 68 just to beat him. Tiger is done with regard to winning the tournament, IMHO... He is playing the par 5's like I would (in my dreams) for whatever reason, and for his career he's OVER par on the rest of the holes combined. Not to mention, Tiger has never won a major after trailing after 54 holes. He's a front running bully. He's the best ever at it, but that's what he is (in majors at least).

Immelman will not give it up to Tiger. Maybe Snedecker, Casey (who left a ton of opportunities on the course and coul've shot a really low number), or Flesch can clip him if he stumbles but Tiger has no chance of winning IMHO, and is not "lurking".

This happens to me without fail. Three years ago, Federer won like 71 matches in a row and then I randomly bet on him in a semifinal and he lost. I'll never forget it. I'm not saying betting Tiger this week was smart, but every time I play a strong, strong fave like this it doesn't win. You'd think I'd learn??? Haha...

AND WORSE, I LISTED THE ****ER WHO'S GOING TO POSSIBLY WIN AT 100 TO 1, AND DIDN'T BET HIM.

:toss:
      lol...I just meant he shot a good number, and got himself on the leaderboard (and with a few more putts it coulda been about a 65)...geez...

5 strokes back? Unlikely, but stranger things have happened, dude...
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-13-2008, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        lol...I just meant he shot a good number, and got himself on the leaderboard (and with a few more putts it coulda been about a 65)...geez...

5 strokes back? Unlikely, but stranger things have happened, dude...
        Actually...I guess its 6 strokes back...even more unlikely! lol

Comment

Actually...I guess its 6 strokes back...even more unlikely! lol
          :laughing:

:thumbs:

Comment

100/1....Ouch, Cuse...nice (almost) call...

Congrats to Immelman... :thumbs:

Comment

100/1....Ouch, Cuse...nice (almost) call...

Congrats to Immelman... :thumbs:
              I WANT TO DIG A HOLE AND TAKE A NAP IN IT...... :face:

Comment

Working...
              X