JoePa's LPGA Corona Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's LPGA Corona Championship

First foray into the golf world this year, but I had a really good season last year especially on the LPGA! I'll post the odds when I get them but have already settled on my picks.

LORENA OCHOA 1/2 - Don't want to use the dreaded "L" word, but how can you go against the most popular Mexican athlete in history! She's the worlds number 1 and has 3 wins by a combined 23 strokes (Safeway, HSBC, Kraft Nabisco) with every round under par and her two highest rounds at 71, so she's been the 60s quite often. Loreno is numero uno in scoring average at 68.33, first in GIR at an amazing 80.6%, and T12th in putting at 1.74. She's 3rd in sub-par rounds with 79. Can't go against her, and the other two picks are simply CYA's if she has a hard-to-believe letdown in front of her adoring countrymen and women.

HEE WON HAN 12/1 - Han is another hot player in the ladies circuit, is 5th in scoring average at 70.65, and hits GIR at 70.6%. Han is T12th in sub-par rounds with 66 on the season and finished 6th last week at the Kraft Nabisco.

INBEE PARK 21/1 - Park is a great value for someone with back-to-back top 10 finishes....she was 9th in both the Safeway and Kraft Nabisco despite being T104th in GIR at 59.3%....her putting is what saves her where she is ranked 3rd at 1.72. She is also very good in the desert with 11 saves in 16 plays from the sand. Riding the small Park wave!
    Last edited by joepa66; 04-09-2008, 09:16 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Ochoa a winner by 11 strokes.......Park was fourth!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X