JoePa's Barclays Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's Barclays Picks

Football season is around the corner and golf is winding down....I'm still in search of my 8th PGA Tour win this year.....

THE BARCLAYS

PADRAIG HARRINGTON 12 / 1 - Paddy Power! He's showed lots of patience this season even through a wrist injury and managed to grind out 2 huge victories in The Open Championship, and the PGA Championship. Harrington has hit some huge shots close to the flag when he's needed too and his putter has be pretty good too! The deep rough at Ridgewood Country Club will require patience and that's something Paddy has shown over the course of this season. He has managed to hang around and creep up on the field and it may work again this weekend.

ANTHONY KIM 33 / 1 - Kim has managed to do the unthinkable at the beginning of the season, become a multiple tour winner whose name isn't associated with a large member of the feline family. He tends to relish playing on hard and classic courses as illustrated by his wins at Quail Hollow and Congressional. There hasn't been a tour event at Ridgewood since 2001 so the course is relatively new to the field....advantage to a guy who can adjust his game and thrive on traditional tracks!

BRANDT SNEDEKER 80 / 1 - Can't believe I'm picking him! His play has seemed rather vanilla this season and less than competitive than was expected of him after last season. However, he has been rock solid in the big events this year finishing T3rd at The Masters, T10th at the Mercedes Benz, T9th at The U.S. Open, and T24th at The PGA Championship. Time to step up again and show you belong Brandt, along with improving on your 49th standing in the FedEx rankings and move on up to the Top10 with a win like you did a year ago at The Wyndham Championship. Moving on up, to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky........you need to finally get a piece of the pie!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

let me book the plays come on joepa you know you want me to :thumbs: :thumbs:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I'm probably done with golf for the year.....CFB is here to save the day!:thumbs:
      Nobody wants you, that's why you're stuck in Buffalo....LMFAO:laughing:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        I'm probably done with golf for the year.....CFB is here to save the day!:thumbs:
        Nobody wants you, that's why you're stuck in Buffalo....LMFAO:laughing:

:hide: :hide: :surrender:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

LMAO....no body wants you until the snow flies that is.....Shovelboy.....LMFAO!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now git back upstairs and git yer homewurk done junior.....

Comment

Working...
          X