Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's LPGA WEGMAN'S CLASSIC

WEGMANS LPGA CLASSIC

It's the ladies turn in New York this week!!!

AI MIYAZATO 5/1 TO FINISH IN THE TOP 5 - She's got 5 Top10s on the year and is near the top 10 in overall ranking on the LPGA tour. Miyazato is ranked T8th in rounds under par, T4th in eagles, T12th in birdies, T13th in GIR, T29th in driving average, 32nd in driving accuracy at 75%, T24th in putts per green. More importantly is recent form where she had 2 Top10s in her last 2 starts, and 3 Top10s and 2 Top20s in her last 5 starts. More recently she finished T5th at the Corning, and T6th at the State Farm, and had another Top10 a T9th at the Michelob sandwiched between a 13th at the Corona, and an 18th at the Sybase. Her course form shows improvement since her "debut cut" in 2007, a T21 in 2007, and a T6th in 2008.

JIYAI SHIN 11/4 TO FINISH IN THE TOP 5 - One of the tour rookies making a huge impact in her first season. Shin makes her debut at the Wegmans with a win at the HSBC, and a T3rd at the McDonalds and a 12th place finish at the State Farm in her last two starts. In he last 7 tournaments she has done no worse than a T22nd. With 3 Top10s under her belt in 11 starts, she is in the Top10 in overall stats with a T3rd in rounds under par, 9th in birdies, T4th in eagles, 5th in GIR, 4th in driving accuracy (83%), T16th in sand saves and T14th in putting. Can't go on course form but her recent form is certainly nice!

MI HYUN KIM 9/1 TO FINISH IN THE TOP 5 - Kind of reminds me of the play I made on Nicole Castrale a couple of weeks ago.....a player who hasn't played her best but returning to a course where she's had some great results in the past. Kim's best finish on the year is a T9th at the HSBC and that was all the way back in March of this year. She's been cut 4 times on the season with the most recent coming in her last start at the McDonalds. At the Wegman's she'll find her happy hunting ground and great course form where she has 5 Top10s in 9 starts, most recently a 3rd in 2007, 5th in 2006, T10th in 2005, T2nd in 2004, and T2nd in 2002.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Wegmans good grocery store.............too many of those damn places in Buffalo though :puke::puke:...............oh yeah good luck on the plays Mr. Joe
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I hope they have a good selection of imported Asian food products because one of the ladies mentioned above is going to be their new spokesperson after this week......:laughing::thumbs:

So what are you doing now? Looking for a job I suspect!:sm:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        So what are you doing now? Looking for a job I suspect!:sm:
        :laughing::laughing::laughing: being a lazy slob living at home not looking for a job.........and probably sooner then later get kicked out
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

WINNER!
          Jiyai Shin finished in the Top5 and won the tournament! :thumbs:
          Last edited by joepa66; 07-08-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X