• Show
Clear All

• HONDA

First Round Matchup
    DJ TRAHAN (even) over John Rollins
    BILL HAAS (+120) over Sergio
    MARK WILSON (+115) over Ye Yang

each risk 1 unit

Rollins has played in every tournament and seems to be losing some of his early consistency as he finished with back to back 72's in Phoenix. Trahan was STEADY EDDIE last wee . All four rounds under par ..

Lots of Euro's in this event. Fading a couple of them. Haas has a win this year i do believe ( HOPE CLASSIC ) an WILSON is one of the best putters on the tour. Putting is a little different in Florida than on West Coast and i think Wilson will easy adapt.

No chalk for me so far. I may add JB HOLMES +120 over Paul Casey .. any thoughts on JB this week ?
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 03-03-2010, 09:08 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

GL Bunk! Let's get 'em........:thumbs:
    Wilson was a leader at the midway point last week........looks good!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
      First Round Matchup
      DJ TRAHAN (even) over John Rollins
      BILL HAAS (+120) over Sergio
      MARK WILSON (+115) over Ye Yang
      WOW! Outside of Trahan everyone of the other guys were well over par and you still may cash them all.....:puke: But Good for you! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        WOW! Outside of Trahan everyone of the other guys were well over par and you still may cash them all.....:puke: But Good for you! :thumbs:
        2-1 , i'll take that JOE :thumbs:

3rd Round Matchups

Camilo " THE SPIDER" over Anthony Kim (-130)

This is the same spot last week that Kim choked it up and shot 76. I question his composure when he's in contention. Villegas has been solid for the past 3 weeks . He almost won the MATCH PLAY , he led for 2 rounds last week and he's in the final group today. I actually think there is value in both of these players in this matchup. Kim is very talented and solid in all aspects of his game. Putter hasn't been there all the time this year but i think KIM is a great player . I just like Villegas a little better right now and i think he'll do better with the nerves

Matt Every over Jerry Kelly (-120)
        Good young player who walked on at FLORIDA and has dominated the Nationwide Tour. I'm a big Jerry Kelly fan but i have seen Every's name on the leaderboard in about 4 of the tourneys played this year. he's been consistent. Kelly shot 65 yesterday, I don't think he'll do that again. Every drives the ball very well and he scores well (11th on the tour in birdies per round this year, he has 83 total birds)

Nathan Green over Stephen Ames (+110)
        Green is a very crafty AUSSIE who putts well. He was solid in Hawaii. Had two TOP 25's out there. He shot 65,70 so far. His worst round last week was 71. With the way he putts and his consistency over the past two weeks i think this is a good solid play at +110. Plus i hate Stephen Ames so this is a " I HATE STEPHEN AMES so lets fade him play sort of " LOL :laughing:

A couple of these are opposites of JOEPA which could be a KISS OF DEATH the way he been picking them so far this year ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

final round

sam saunders over fredrik jacobson (+115)
          Arnie's grand son Saunders is a good player .. He's takin full advantage of these sponsors excemptions. Saunders has talent and was a pretty impressive amateur. He left college early to TEE EM UP on tour.

matt every over george mcneill (-115)
          every can score and he his hitting greens this week (16th for the week in greens in regulation).. He is long off the tee and finds a way to score even when he doesn't hit fairways

vijah singh over anthony kim (-120)
          vijah has found it. it's no secret why he's favored over the young gun KIM. experience !!!! Vijah is hitting greens folks. FIRST OVERALL in greens hit this week and he's putting really well to.. I don't find it odd at all that to see VIJAH favored over KIM and i think VIJAH is a good bet to win the whole tourney at this point

nathan green over Camilo Villegas (+120)
          I owe it to green. he went out and shot 3 under in the 3rd round and cashed my ticket. This Aussie can play. He is a great putter and putting very well this week (11th for the week). Villegas hasn't closed the deal yet this year. He was in the final four of the match play one hole away from the finals and didn't get it done. He didn't get it done last week as the leader after two rounds. That's in his head i think. All the pressure is on him, the pressure to WIN one.

I'M TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM THE CHALK. I DON'T SEE ANY REASON TO LAY MORE THAN (-120,-125)... SINGH IS MY PICK TO GET IT DONE TOMORROW AND WALK AWAY WITH A WIN
          Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 03-06-2010, 09:54 PM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

GL today Bunk. How about that Vijay, very workman like yesterday! :thumbs:
            Oye, we're opposites again......:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
              GL today Bunk. How about that Vijay, very workman like yesterday! :thumbs:
              Oye, we're opposites again......:bang:
              I noticed that Joe were OPPOS on a few again . Let's see what happens . Good Luck to you ..

Nothing interests me in HOOPS today . I got a feeling i'll be watching alot of golf today.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Tailing JOE

JB HOLMES (-125) over Graeme Mcdowell
                1 unit
                ALL GOLF MATCHUPS HAVE BEEN 1 unit for BUNK A DUNK ..TOUGH FOR ME TO DO:beer2: .. Check out some of my hoops threads:laughing: .. I go from 1/2 unit to 12.5 units in no time :thumbs:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

DORAL is gonna be fun! Way to grab that JB Holmes play....neither played well but McDowell was alot worse! :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks to joe

i didn't have an O-FER

1-4 today

6-5 for the tourney

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit