Crickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crickets

thought i heard crickets in the golf forum..............................lots of them...............i think there is an echo in here too................too............................ .tooooo....................tooo......

really a shame gentleman byron nelson passed on...i always enjoyed hearing him talk at his tourney.......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Hellooooooooo.....Flyer, flyer, flyer......
    Man it sure is dark in here too.....:glass:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I play some Golf here and there, but I figured since I was the only one to post for the Masters, the biggest and best tourney there is, that it wasn't worth it to keep posting without anyone else giving insights and opinions.

:dunno:

Comment

Can't remember the guy from Ireland I think who used to post with a system he sold/used. Was gonna invite him over here but when I went too that other site and clicked on Forum this message came up:

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

this would be a great place to find those cicadas in another week....they come up from underground in places that haven't been disturbed in a long long time.....:laughing:

I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Haven't seen or heard any of those around here as yet....and that's a blessing. I remember as a kid they were so thick on the sidewalks you had to tip toe thru the shells and pupa after they hatched. They do work nicely at topwater bait for bass fishing though....

Comment

Hey, Joepa....you headed over/down to Muirfield next weekend? I'll be heading up there for the final round on Sunday. Can't wait. The Memorial is a great tourney....and watching golf live is underrated, IMHO. You can stand at a tee box, a green, follow a golfer through his round, etc. Limitless options...of course, all the while you should be getting your drink on.
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Nigel....haven't been to the Memorial for 4 years.....man is that a hard and long course to walk around. Nothing like the NEC @ Firestone. I may come down there but the guy who is trying to get me a ticket is looking at coming on Friday or Saturday. I will let ya know what happens....:sm:

Comment

Working...
                X