The Memorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Memorial

OK, I'll try to get things going in this forum. Stanley's not around...that ain't good...but I'll give it a go anyhoo.

Outright Winners

Nick OHern 80/1 -- 1 unit
    Lucas Glover 66/1 -- 1 unit
    Tim Clark 66/1 -- 1 unit
    Stuart Appleby 66/1 -- 1 unit
    Trevor Immelmann 60/1 -- 1 unit
    Sean OHair 50/1 -- 1 unit
    Paul Casey 66/1 -- 1 unit
    Geoff Ogilvy 30/1 -- 3.5 units -- I'll take him every time over 25/1
    Adam Scott 26.5/1 -- 1.5 units
    Jim Furyk 18/1 -- 3.5 units

Good luck to all. Risking just 15.5 units...but if any of these dudes can pull out a win, I make a nice profit. Guess we'll see....LETS GO OGILVY. Ever since he won the US Open and I got him at 75/1...he has become my favorite golfer to root for. Dude has limitless ability...can just be a head case from time to time.

Hope everyone enjoys the Memorial...its truly a great tourney.

GL! :thumbs:
    Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 05-31-2007, 12:56 AM.
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Good look A-10 Commish! Every one of those guys you picked I love their games. Some of my absolute current faves on tour, hope one hits for you!

:beerbang:

Comment

O'Hair :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks, Cuse. Some low scores so far at Muirfield Village. Adam Scott -10 today.....WOW!

Looks like I could have Scott, Ogilvy, Immelmann, OHair and OHern in contention this weekend. I just hope its not like the Masters. As God is my witness, I think I had nearly every golfer on the first page of the leaderboard EXCEPT Zack Johnson. It was pretty brutal.

May be back with some more wagers after the 2nd round. Then again, I may just leave it alone and let it ride with what I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
          Thanks, Cuse. Some low scores so far at Muirfield Village. Adam Scott -10 today.....WOW!

Looks like I could have Scott, Ogilvy, Immelmann, OHair and OHern in contention this weekend. I just hope its not like the Masters. As God is my witness, I think I had nearly every golfer on the first page of the leaderboard EXCEPT Zack Johnson. It was pretty brutal.
          Yea, Casey teased me all week at 100 to 1 or whatever I had him at. He just couldn't get over the hump. I actually pulled back Johnson because he's one of my favorite players and will never forgive myself for taking someone with better odds instead.

The low scores are crazy, BOL!!!

Comment

Pullin for ya

A-10 Commish

Hope you nail one of them ... :beerbang:
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Just like the Masters this year...close, but no cigar. OHair, Scott, and Ogilvy all made it close but couldn't close it out. Congrats to Choi...a couple of HUGE par putts late solidified the win.

To add insult to injury, I didn't post it, but I did tail Stanley on his site and went with Bradley Dredge at 18/1 in the Wales Open. Dredge led to begin the final round....birdied 15, 16 and 17 to take a one stroke lead....then bogeyed 18 and lost by a stroke. BRUTAL!

See everyone soon for the US Open!

Comment

Nigel....any way, shape, possibility of getting Stanley to come to predictem.com. Not that I would look "over there" but is he still posting "over there"?

Me didn't get to Muirfield the other day either....sorry about that. Seems I forgot about my nephew's graduation in Ashland....oops! Good catch by the wife!:sm:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

JoePa, I didn't go "over there" to get his picks. He has his own site where he posts free picks. Don't know if I can post on here or not...may need to get a ruling from Kevin. I'm pretty sure I just did a yahoo search on Stanley's PGA picks and it took me to his site.

His picks were solid as usual. He even liked Martin Kaymer in the Wales Open at 40/1. Never even heard of the guy and he shared the lead going into the final round before falling out of contention on Sunday.

I'll go over to the General Discussion and see what Kevin has to say about posting Stanley's link or at least his picks.

Comment

Thanks Nigel....just hope Stanley can join us over here, but I'm going to google his site anyway to see what he's up too...thanks for the headsup!
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                    X