Goosen over Els (+105)
    Baddeley over Verplank (+100)
    Ogilvy over Cink (-105)
    Leonard over Weekley (+105)

2 UNITS
    Woods over Mickelson (-320)

1 UNIT PROP BET
    Low round of the tournament 67.5 OVER
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 06-13-2007, 04:50 PM. Reason: adding prop, weds night

GL Cuse!

Comment

gl cuse i like furyk alot ..told my buddies i liked him and they all laughed at me so what do i know .......anyways......gl on the plays
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        gl cuse i like furyk alot ..told my buddies i liked him and they all laughed at me so what do i know .......anyways......gl on the plays
        Thanks DA - I didn't play Furyk to win (i think at +1600) cause he is the "hot pick" to win it considering he's a stud putter, hits it straight, and has won it before. If your friends laughed at you for saying you like Furyk to win it, then quite honestly, they know nothing about Golf - because Furyk is a great pick in any week, but especially this week with the conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Thanks DA - I didn't play Furyk to win (i think at +1600) cause he is the "hot pick" to win it considering he's a stud putter, hits it straight, and has won it before. If your friends laughed at you for saying you like Furyk to win it, then quite honestly, they know nothing about Golf - because Furyk is a great pick in any week, but especially this week with the conditions.
          they think that if woods or mickelson dont win it.......than its garbage ......they dont know ****.....even though phil is by far my favorite player.....with that wrist the way it is not 100% im not expecting much out of him this weekend
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Damn Toms couple bad holes...

Comment

BOL to ya Cuse....me likes Immelman's chances! :beerbang:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Immelmann, Toms and Harrington looking solid. GL!

Looks like Furyk may have been a good choice, but I totally agree with you that he was the stylish pick. Hell, he was only 14/1 at my book and I wasn't willing to take him at those odds...may have been a bad choice...who knows, though, lots of golf yet to be played. Looks like Singh is playing well too....his putter has to fail him before Sunday, right?
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Damn Paul Casey and his miracle 66!!! That prop looked solid as no one is touching 67 today or tomorrow, IMHO.

One guy... :bang:

Comment

Lost 5 units on this endeavor, oh well. Can't believe I lost the Baddeley Verplank matchup, and still can't believe Casey shot a ******* 66 on Saturday ruining the prop, and also can't believe Furyk hit driver on 17.....

Damn.

Comment

Working...
                    X