Nigel's Open Championship Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's Open Championship Picks

After the 1st round...just too much going on to get the picks in before the 1st round....that's allright.....I'll take these after seeing the first round.

Outright Wins

Stenson 50/1 -- 1 unit
    Goosen 40/1 -- 1 unit
    Campbell 33/1 -- 1.5 units
    Donald 28/1 -- 1.5 units
    Cabrera 22/1 -- 2 units
    Furyk 20/1 -- 2 units
    Harrington 16/1 -- 2 units

Am staying away from Els, Singh and Sergio...could come back to haunt me....personally, after watching the 1st round, I think Tiger could be extremely tough to beat, but I just can't take him at 2/1 at this point.

GL!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

What are the odds on Boo Weekley after round 2??

Comment

Wow...round two was interesting if for nothing more than I saw Tiger struggle and get bad breaks more today than I've seen in a long, long time.

Should be an interesting weekend....I really don't like Sergio or want him to win...anybody on the board but Sergio....

As for Weekely, after Round 2, he currently stands at 40/1....nice money for a guy who has been playing solid golf of late.

GL!

Comment

Well, not taking Sergio is looking like a big mistake....but I never take him...why would I? His play hasn't really merited it. At the same time, he just bugs me. I know its not proper form to root against a golfer, but I'll just be a redneck....I'm rooting against him. The thought of watching him win tomorrow just makes me nauseus....yuck.

Looking at the final round lines....may be back later.

Comment

harrington :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Woo-hoo!!! Only won 5 units, but that's better than a kick in the ballz. I actually felt for Sergio for about 2 minutes before I saw his post match interview....what a friggin' crybaby. "It was more than me against the field...." Whatever...guy acts like there is some stronger force that he must fight against in the Majors....dude just can't putt. He putted for three days and returned to form on Sunday.

Today was insane with Garcia, Harrington and Romero bringing the entertainment. Incredible!!!

War Harrington!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
              Woo-hoo!!! I actually felt for Sergio for about 2 minutes before I saw his post match interview....what a friggin' crybaby. "It was more than me against the field...." Whatever...guy acts like there is some stronger force that he must fight against in the Majors....dude just can't putt.
              Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

What....I get the Yoda pic? Clouded this topic is? Well, you obviously didn't see Sergio's post tourney interview.....clouded, delusional and egomanical, it was. Have always disliked Sergio....but I actually felt a little sympathy for the guy (having choked away the British Open), until I saw his post tourney interview. He acted like there were "forces" against him in today. He actually bitched about his 3 iron hitting the stick from 251 yards away and the fact that he had an 18 footer left. Well, Sergio, if it hadn't hit the pin, you would have been about 50 yards away. Sorry if I seemed clouded, Meester. Guess you'd have to have seen Sergio crying after the tourney...it was pretty pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X