Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WGC Bridgestone Invitational & Reno-Tahoe Open

Reno-Tahoe Open

Steve Marino 33 to 1- Very much reminds me of last years winner Will Mackenzie, same attacking style, both can go low. Rather than siding with the defending champion Mackenzie (although Vaughn Taylor successfully defended his title in 2005) I will side with the up and coming Marino who has finished in the top 15 in 3 of his last four starts.

Alex Cejka 50 to 1- Somewhat surprided Cejka hasn't won yet stateside but this should be his best opportunity in this field. Coming off a final round 64 in Canada to finish t10 will provide some momentum this week. Combine that with a t9 in this event last year and we should have a contender here.

Ryan Palmer 66 to 1- his putter finally heated up last sunday for a rare strong finish. Palmer is a streaky player and is not afraid to go low, which is needed this week.

WGC Bridgestone Invitational

Padraig Harrington 40 to 1- Would not be surprised to see him win again this week. Getting that first Major will help his confidence for sure next time he is in contention. We saw Zach Johnson back up his masters win and 40 to 1 is just enough to put me on Paddy this week.

Justin Rose 50 to 1- Only a matter of time before he wins and a 5th place finish here in his first start at this event proves this course suits his eye. Hasn't played here in three years but his current form is solid enough.

Kenny Perry 80 to 1- Backing my least favorite player here as he is still in great form recently and 80 to is very geneorous. If he plays well the first two days he is very much a threat this week.

Womens British Open- Gulbis 40 to 1- finally broke through last weekm could be a great time for that first Major

European Tour Russian Open

Fredrik Andersson Hed 50 to 1- Solid form this year, just a hunch.

BOL to ya Golf Guy.....and slam a couple of IC Lights while your drowning a Primanti Brothers for me this weekend....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X