Douche Bag Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douche Bag Open

Going with these this week. Last weekend was great, even though Sunday lacked a little...either way, I like the playoffs.

Phil 16/1 -- Not a big Phil fan, but he looked much better last week.

Scott 20/1 -- Not a big Scott fan...lol....but he plays well on this course. Always seems to be around...but his flat stick has let him down...we'll see....

Ogilvy 30/1 -- Liking Ogilvy....his game is coming together...and he has a lot of game.

Sabbatini 40/1 -- really don't like Rory....but at 40/1 the way he has been playing...gotta take it.

Z. Johnson 66/1 -- I'll take a two time winner this year and Masters winner at 66/1.

Austin 90/1 -- I do like this guy. He is having a solid year and played well at the Open and last weekend. At 90/1, why not?

GL!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

BOL Nigel....with ya on Ogilvy!

Yes....you do have a lot of douche bags on the roster of plays, Rory and Phil just to name the top two! Phil, the fan's favorites but NOT the player's favorite!:nuts:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Well, hit Phil at 16/1. Monday was strange....I don't usually root all out for Tiger...I usually just sit there in awe of how he kills people during the final round and everyone around him poops their pants. Normally, Phil v. Tiger, I'm rooting for Tiger. Monday, I had my cash on Phil. Guess I'll take the cash.

I'm really waiting for Ogilvy to win one of these tourneys....he's getting close.

We'll see what happens in Chi Town next weekend. These playoffs are fun to watch.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
      X