BMW Championship Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Championship Picks

Tiger at 7/4....friggin' unbelievable odds against a tough field. I'm thinking Tiger may get the job done this weekend....but I just can't bring myself to take 7/4 odds against the field...anyhoo

Ogilvy 20/1 -- Still sticking with Ogilvy from week to week. He's playing well....it would be great to see him down the stretch battling Tiger on Sunday.

Sabbatini 25/1 -- Rory is playing well of late...not a big fan of his, but his recent results support a play.

Stricker 28/1 -- Just riding the Stricker train at this point.

Longer shots

Z. Johnson 60/1
    OHair 66/1
    Snedeker 75/1
    Stenson 80/1

Good luck!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Nigel...with ya there bro! 7/4 is the best I could find too and I think he takes it to the bank this week.....very formidable field this week. Really like Ogilvy and was gonna back Sabbatini but can't bring myself to back a golfer who mouths off about Tiger and ends up with Tiger's foot in his arse!:nuts: :beerbang: GL
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good God, man....Ogilvy +8 through 15 holes. Didn't see that coming. I really considered taking Justin Rose this week....he's looking good today. But there is Tiger, lurking right behind him....I'll be really surprised if Tiger doesn't take this tourney this weekend.

What happened, Geoff?
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
      X