• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer Monday nothing else

:nuts: Kickers Offenbach vs 1. FC Kaiserslautern Took under 2-1/2

Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa Took under 2-1/2

Tampere United v HJK Helsinki Took > Tampere Unitded to Win

:beer2: :beerbang:

Just - Not trying to bust your balls but Tampere matched started over 2 hours ago. Please post pics before the games start. Thanks! Good Luck!

Comment

No problem, I bet them earlier and then I came back home and not realizing it started to pick the other 2 under games so I thought I'd just post all at once not noing it started :beer2: I better stop drinking so early:sm:

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
      Just - Not trying to bust your balls but Tampere matched started over 2 hours ago. Please post pics before the games start. Thanks! Good Luck!

Comment

Hey-Coryschuck, I don't post all my bets all the time , mostly on major games like early this morning I had Simone Bolelli v Wesley Moodie I took Wesley and won with a good some on it and that match didn't take off until about 5am I just wanted to make up for not having the parlay last night with the giants had my finger point on the under and didn't pull the trigger, anyway all my soccer bets are entertainment for me and not really much on them really worth even mentioning them but some here do read this thread like you and Dan , but my mistake :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
          Hey-Coryschuck, I don't post all my bets all the time , mostly on major games like early this morning I had Simone Bolelli v Wesley Moodie I took Wesley and won with a good some on it and that match didn't take off until about 5am I just wanted to make up for not having the parlay last night with the giants had my finger point on the under and didn't pull the trigger, anyway all my soccer bets are entertainment for me and not really much on them really worth even mentioning them but some here do read this thread like you and Dan , but my mistake :beerbang:
          It just doesn't help anyone out. I place some wagers too that I don't post sometimes seconds before matches and it usually at that time people can't get on them so I don't bother posting it. From an outside point of view you posted Tampere as the game was ending. Tampere was down 1-0 after the first 8 minutes of the game and they needed goals in the 70th and 82nd minutes to comeback and win. The question is had they not won or drawn would you have bothered posting it. Just pointing it out. Not criticizing you I'm just trying to protect the integrity of the forum. Congrats on the hit and good luck on the rest of your plays.

Comment

i would have posted if i lost because you mentioned it , believe me it was a smallll bettt and really not worth mentioning again but i see your point and i'll try not to post a late bet again. win or loose on my next 2 games I won't post back that either because like I said I don't bet anything big unless i'm sure about it or just know the sport soccer i don't know jack**** about and i don't care to either but it gives me morning action

thanks again

It just doesn't help anyone out. I place some wagers too that I don't post sometimes seconds before matches and it usually at that time people can't get on them so I don't bother posting it. From an outside point of view you posted Tampere as the game was ending. Tampere was down 1-0 after the first 8 minutes of the game and they needed goals in the 70th and 82nd minutes to comeback and win. The question is had they not won or drawn would you have bothered posting it. Just pointing it out. Not criticizing you I'm just trying to protect the integrity of the forum. Congrats on the hit and good luck on the rest of your plays.

Comment

Working...
            X