X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer International Friendlies

spain over finland :beer2:

GL

Price? Please post lines otherwise don't post at all. Good Luck!

Comment

I won't post anymore soccer or tennis plays here anymore:puke:

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
        I won't post anymore soccer or tennis plays here anymore:puke:

Thanks!
        No problem then. if you don't want to be considerate and post a line so other people who might want to follow you can see then i have no issues with you not posting. good luck:thumbs:

Comment

the problem with you saying that I have to post a line is Ridiculous no book has the same line so whats the point

one more thing > is this a rule ?

Comment

But books have similar lines. People can shop for a better line. If your going to post please post a line. It's one of the rules here at predictem. if you don't want to follow then don't bother posting. It takes all of 2 seconds for you to post a line.

Comment

Also w/o posting a line nobody has a clue on how you did. Imagine someone who wants to follow you and you post 3 plays. you go 2-1 w/o posting a line but someone who sees that say's oh wow a nice day but in fact you could have actually lost money. but since you never posted a line nobody has a clue.

Comment

1-truthfully it's pain in the ass to post lines with tennis, too many plays

2-second I don't keep records also because it's a pain in the ass and I make alot of plays and never the same amount on any of them

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
                  1-truthfully it's pain in the ass to post lines with tennis, too many plays

2-second I don't keep records also because it's a pain in the ass and I make alot of plays and never the same amount on any of them
                  1. BULL**** - You've posted all of 3 plays in tennis in the last week and 2 of them had lines. Did you know it takes 4 extra taps on the keyboard to post a line. If it's that much of a pain in the ass to post a line then it must be an even bigger pain in the ass to post a play. Why bother then?

Comment

also to mention I played that spain finland match last night and wasn't going to post it but I did anyway because I seen you post your soccer and I thought I'd throw that in

Comment

Then would you believe me if I told you I wasn't to good with math

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
                      1. BULL**** - You've posted all of 3 plays in tennis in the last week and 2 of them had lines. Did you know it takes 4 extra taps on the keyboard to post a line. If it's that much of a pain in the ass to post a line then it must be an even bigger pain in the ass to post a play. Why bother then?

Comment

I'm more then happy that you posted a play believe me this part of the forum is always dead and the more posters the better but what your doing does not help anyone. Would this help you out.

England over russia
                        spain over finland
                        scotland over georgia

so on and so forth

Now you could've take an asian handicap on anyone of these bets where you could get some of your money back but no one would've know cause you never posted a line. get my point!

Comment

Sport Competition Match Name Match Date Match Time Match Result
                          Soccer International Friendlies Finnland v Spanien Oct 17,2007 11:30 No Result Yet

Oct 15,2007 23:03 Match Result Spain -133

pending

Comment

:thumbs: Much better. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X