Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions League Picks

Hey Guys.

I'm ready for a day of soccer goodnes. I decided to just play some money lines today.

Man U -160 - They are on form at the moment and I don't look for it to stop right now. They have won 9 of 10 in Europe and I don't think Dynamo have enough to stop them plus Rebrov is out for Dynamo. Vidic has been cleared to play for Man U

PSV -140 - PSV has been playing well and are almost unstoppable at home. Turkish sides are 0-6 when Visiting PSV. PSV rested 4 players on Saturday just for this game. A win could send them into 1st place. Fenerbache will be without Kezman, who used to play for PSV. Fenerbache also hasn't been that good in their domestic league, I think PSV wins a close one today.

Now for my smaller picks.

Barcelona/Rangers Draw +260 = Barelona hasn't been playing that good as of late and it has to do with long list of injuries. Deco, Eto'o,Toure, Zambrotta,Emilson and Rafa Marquez are all out with injury. Plus Rangers are flying high of a big win over Celtic on the weekend. Scottish teams have been a revelation this year. Plus I think 1 point from this game pretty much assures them of a slot in the next round for both teams. As history has shown 10 points gets you into the second round and that would mean either team would only have to get 3 points from their last 3 games.

Lyon +150 - Both teams need a win, but Lyon has been playing much better as of late. They have 7 of 8 in their home league. While Stuttgart has just been plain bad. The are in the lower half of the Bundesliga having lost 6 of 10. Including a recent defeat to Hamburger by a 4-1 score. Lyon is coming off a win over AS Monaco to put them atop Ligue 1. I look for them to keep in it going today.

Good Luck:beerbang:

Comment

yo too.

Comment

Well done djmd31.

Very good pick on the Barcelona/Rangers draw.

Comment

thanks man, I had a good day today. Looking to keep it going. If PSV woulda came thorugh I woulda had a huge day because I parlayed all 4 of those will a small bet. But I won on 3 of 4 for the straights so I was very happy.

On to the 2nd day

I find todays games a lot harder to cap tho. There are a couple that I like however.

Celtic/Benfica Draw +210 I see this game as a draw because both team are in need of points. I still don't know the status of McManus yet but Hartley and Venegoor of Hesselink are both scheduled to play. Benfica hasn't look good thus far, but Celtic doesn't travel well. I'll take the odds at +210. Small bet.

Shaktar Donetsk +700 This team spent a bunch of money to become a better (bettor) team. I keep betting on them and they keep on making me money. I'll do it again today. Lucarelli has owned Milan scoring 8 goals against them in League play. AC Milan has not played well at home with their only win being vs. Benefica on Matchday 1. Dida is suspenda as well which doesn't help their chances. Who knows about Kaka, if he plays how fit will he really be. Shaktar have been flying league play and sit atop the Ukranian league. This is just too much value. Small bet

Shaktar Donetsk/Milan Draw +315 See above. Lots of value here.

Chelsea -200 Chelsea has been playing much better as of late. The injuries to Terry and Ashley Cole don't help, but Drogba, Lampard, Joe Cole, Wright-Phillips are all more then capable. I just don't think Shalke has enough power to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Valencia -175 Valencia has been playing much better as of late. They sit 3rd in the Primera Divsion after a convincing 4-2 win on the weekend. Rosenberg on the other hand lost 4-1 on the weekend are trying to get back to form. I just don't think they can do it vs Valencia. David Villa is expected to play so that will be a huge advantage for them, as he is a goal machine. I think Rosengerg got lucky vs Chelsea, and this match should go a lot closer to form.

I have small leans on Liverpool -135 Liverpool is easily the better team and they are desparate for a win in the Group Stage. I think they go all out for the win. They need it.

Werder Bremen -135 Bremen are in desparate need of some points. Torsten Frings and Tim Borowski are getting back into form now. They had two Bundesliga games under their belt since returning from injuries vs Olypiakos. Clemens Fritz and Hugo Almeida will also both be returning for this game after missing out on the weekend. Meanwhile Lazio has a bunch of injuries, Mauri and Siviglia both sustained injuries on the weekend, Cribari and Ledesma are both still out. Behrami, Mutarelli and Pandev are expected to play despite them all carrying small injuries. Bremen have not lost in their last 9 matches vs. Italian clubs.

Who Know about the other two. Real Madrid is really injured right now and Olympiakos is playing well, but I can't seem to bring myself to back Real.

Marseille and Porto is too tough to call. Maybe a draw.

Comment

Good Luck!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Great job yesterday:thumbs: Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X