Euro 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prop plays:

Bastian Schweinsteiger to score anytime @ +500 x 1 unit (germany v portugal )

Replacing Podolski, meanwhile Klose and Gomez have been doing jack shyt so outside Ballack the goalscoring for the Germans has gotta come from somewhere and it could be from this guy who is excited to be back in the starting line up.

Arshavin to score anytime @ + 300 x 1 unit (russia v holland)

If the russians are gonna score it's going to be from his foot or Pavyluchenko and I've seen the latter miss glorious chances after glorious chances, Arshavins the creative genius in the line up and should be looking for a chance to shine.

Van Persie to score anytime @ +125 x 1 unit (russia v holland)

He's rounding into form nicely and looks dangerous everytime he touches the ball. I dont know if he'll start but he'll make it into the game and my guess bury at least one on a defense that should have no answer for him.

Comment

adding:

Gomes to score anytime @ +240 x 1 unit (portugal v germany)

guess I should specify this is the portuguese striker not the german striker
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 06-19-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

fawk yeah, first half and both gomes and schweinsteiger net goals.

Comment

ugh, combo of germany too good off set pieces and portugal too bad at defending set pieces. Can't get a clean day at this tourny.

Comment

Already have my pending on the Croatia game but adding:

Croatia -116 to win 2 units

big game, could lose a bunch on this one if the croats dont show.

Prop:

Turkey -1 yellow cards @ +109 x 2 units

Turkish team isn't exactly a finesse team, they tackle hard and push bodies around. They should walk off the pitch with plenty of yellow cards.

Comment

Also added:

Germany to win outright @ +265 x 2 units

They face the winner of Croatia/Turkey. I like their chances of getting thru either opponent which gives me a chance to hedge in a final game with some solid odds.

Comment

and another lottery ticket for the fun of it:

tennis and soccer mixed in

Radwanska x Verdasco x spain reg x holland reg x Croatia reg x Petrova x Ferrer x Bondarenko x Dementieva x Monfils @ 20 bucks pays 6365

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  and another lottery ticket for the fun of it:

tennis and soccer mixed in

Radwanska x Verdasco x spain reg x holland reg x Croatia reg x Petrova x Ferrer x Bondarenko x Dementieva x Monfils @ 20 bucks pays 6365
                  another loser. One of these days i'll win one of these

Comment

this fvkin Croatia 0-0 at half..my over is fvked:bang: but hope they win it in the 2nd:beerbang:

Comment

Already have my pending on the Croatia game but adding:

Croatia -116 to win 2 units

big game, could lose a bunch on this one if the croats dont show.

Prop:

Turkey -1 yellow cards @ +109 x 2 units

Turkish team isn't exactly a finesse team, they tackle hard and push bodies around. They should walk off the pitch with plenty of yellow cards.
                      lost a bit of chalk on this game thanks to the yellow card bet but as much credit as I have to give them I absolutely hate this turkish team.

So much so Im unloading my biggest soccer bet of all time on this one as soon as they put a line on it. They can shove that horseshoe up their asses, if the betting gods are intent on them winning and they can do it without Tuncay and Emre Aşık as well as the injuries they have then the gods are just intent on me losing money. Cant wait for this line. Should be chalky as hell tho.

Adding:

Holland to advance from qf @ -250 to win 2 units
                      Last edited by flmmkrz; 06-20-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Turkey to be eliminated in semifinals @ -350 to win 8 units

huge chalk and my biggest soccer bet ever but freakin turkey is done, along with Tuncay and Asik, Turan is also going to be out. If they can win again then nothing makes sense but I'll keep fading them.
                        Last edited by flmmkrz; 06-21-2008, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Holland +333 x 2 units to win outright

They should steam roll russia and should be the fave in the next match up vs the spanish side or the italians so getting the better number while I can.

Comment

They should steam roll russia .
                            I hope your right.... these knock out rounds have been brutal so far...:beerbang:
                            NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
                            HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Russia came out guns blazing but the dutch regained control the last 10-15 minutes of the 2nd half. Arshavins a talent and a half, he turned ooijer inside out on that one play. Robben and Van Persie should draw in 2nd half, nice infusion of speed and talent against a team thats already run way more this tourny that the dutch.

Comment

I give the **** up, not a single fave can get it done. Germany I can understand but Croatia and Holland, ******* jokes. Both teams didn't look like they were capable of getting out of their own way let alone beating another team. I hope Robben had an injury or something or Van Basten is a tool. Sneijder looked marked the whole game and the one midfielder who has the speed to open shyt up and help him out is stuck on the pine while hetinga makes it on the field to do poor defending. You might as well have left Boulahrouz on to defend and tried to do what your team does best. That was a costly loss for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X