• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2008

euro2008.uefa.com - Home Page

Good Luck to All!!!!

Saturday - June 7th

10* Portugal (AH -1/2) (-139) Over Turkey - 2:45 PM

Should be a very entertaining game. One of the favorites to take home the title in Portugal against a Turkey squad that is Jekyll and Hyde. Portugal's lineup is absolutely stacked with great players. Reigning Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo heads a team that is sound in every position. Turkey can be one of those teams that can be a surprise like Greece in the 2004 Championships but I think against the quality of Portugal they're no match. Portugal will be able to apply pressure all day long against Turkey and Turkey's suspect defense will eventually wilt. I believe we should see a 2 goal victory here for Portugal.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

gl coreyschucky

Comment

GL man! Good to see you back in here on soccer!
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Thanks fellas...Good Luck!!!!

FINAL:

Portugal 2
          Turkey 0

Recap: 1-0 (+10 units)

Euro 2008: 1-0 (+10 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Sunday - June 8th

5* Germany (AH -1/2) (-191) Over Poland - 2:45 PM

Huge rivalry here. I really want to go bigger on the better and more talented Germans here but they always struggle with Poland and have not had great success in the European Championships the last two times. A tremendous amount of pressure is on them and although they have a huge offensive lineup that there putting out there today they are open to counterattacks by Poland.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

FINAL:

Germany 2
              Poland 0

Recap: 1-0 (+5 units)

Euro 2008: 2-0 (+15 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Keep it up corey! The unpredictability is going to be thrust upon us soon. Croatia played like **** and still won, but otherwsie things have been to form.

Comment

Unpredictability starts tomorrow and Tuesday as all 4 matches are extremely tough. Good Luck Cuse!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Monday - June 9th

5* Netherlands/Italy Under 2.5 (-212) - 2:45 PM

Honestly this game will go one of two ways. Either this will be a wide open game and you'll see the first big goal scoring match or this will play to a boring 1-0 game where both teams will look to gain a point from this match. Both teams are missing alot of players in this game and I'm thinking both teams will be careful here. Italy are traditionally slow starters in competitions and I expect them to be really tight here. This match is extremely unpredictable but I think we'll see another low scoring affair.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

After the first two goals I thought that might be it for the day. It was looking that way and of course Italy concedes another in the 79th minute. This game wound but being wide open instead of the boring game that most expected.

IN Progress:

Netherlands 3
                      Italy 0

Update: 0-1 (-10.6 units)

Euro 2008: 2-1 (+4.4 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

This was the first time Buffon has given up 3 goals in a major competitiion.:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
                          This was the first time Buffon has given up 3 goals in a major competitiion.:bang:
                          Yea sucks man, sorry. Sapin was so easy to day and Greece and their horrific style and their UNDERS. Pissed I missed out on both cause I didn't have time before work this morning.

Comment

Monday - June 16th

5* Germany (AH -1/2) (-242) Over Austria - 2:45 PM

This game can play out in soooo many ways. Germany can advance with a draw in this match or a win. The fact that they can draw to advance scares me a bit. Germany's over confidence in this tourney has also been very scary as there arrogance at times has gotten the better of them. Still Germany should and I stress should outclass Austria here. Austria is playing with a ton of heart and have been respectable here in the Euro competition but I think this game Germany should have alot to prove.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

FINAL:

Germany 1
                              Austria 0

Recap: 1-0 (+5 units)

Euro 2008: 3-1 (+9.4 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X