Flmmkrz soccer plays....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flmmkrz soccer plays....

tailing xhero for part of the season I started watching some of the leagues I never paid attention too so I'm giving them a shot. Tracking the last few weeks has been successful but real moneys always a different story so I wouldnt recommend tailing, at least till I can prove I can cap these decently.

Sweden Allsvenskan

AIK -.5, -1 @ -136 to win 1 unit

Norway Tippeligaen

Tromso ml @ 1.6 to win 1 unit

Finland - Veikkausliiga

Honka ml @ -160 to win 2 units

Finland - Ykkonen

PK- 35 ml @ -110 to win 1 unit

never fails, biggest bet of the day is always the loser. Honka gives up 2 penalty shots one in the last minute of play to lose at home. What a showing, Tampere without a bunch of starters as well, disgusting

AIK is money + 1 unit
    PK 35 is money + 1 unit

Honka morons lose - 3.2 units

Tromso pending
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-18-2008, 12:21 PM.

Comment

and tromso draws, up 4-2 and they draw. I took the draw during live betting to turn a profit in this game but I didn't get a chance to post so I wont bother counting it. Not a great start to my soccer posting.

-1.6 units for tromso - 3.2 honka

+ 2

-2.8 units overall 2-2

Comment

hopefully some better luck today:

Spain Primera Liga:

Real Valladolid ml @ 1.87 to win 2 units

Norway Tippeligaen:

Lyn Oslo +.5, + 1 @ 1.69 to win 1 unit

Argentina Primera:

Boca Jrs +.5 @ 1.66 to win 1 unit
        Boca Jrs ml @ 3.15 x .5 unit

Brazil Serie A:

Palmeiras @ 2.3 x 1 unit

Sport Club de Recife @ 1.9 to win 1 unit

England Premiership:

Tottenham @ 2.12 x 2 units

and thats all I got :beerbang:

Comment

awesome start, Tottenham draws a red and plays a man down from 19 minutes in, no wonder that ****ty team is winless. And my other 2 unit play is stinkin up the joint as well, incredible, cant buy a multi unit win. Making all remaining plays for 2 units, no more staggered plays, flat betting soccer.

Lyn Oslo already started but Palmeiras and Sport Club bought up to 2 unit plays

Comment

I give up, when im tracking I cant miss, the second its real money I cant buy a winner. Lyn Oslo gives up the draw which would've made me a winner in the 88th minute to lose half my bet instead. Back to tracking after today I think.

Comment

wow, theres gotta be some sorta karmic thing going on with me today, some sort of payback lol

Tottenham red card, Lyn Oslo 88 minute goal, Boca Wins despite a red card early, Palmerias 2 down fight back to tie then red card and play for a draw, sport club up 2-1, red card and now playing for a draw

Comment

never fails the day you dont post is the day you hit a hot streak lol. Had a nice day of cl today so I'll post my plays for tomorrow and hope I keep rolling in it. Just a couple plays actually.

Inter -1 @ 1.5 to win 1 unit

getting the higher odds cause at this book, bwin, a win by 1 is a push but inter should be able to cruise past that. I imagine AF will throw everyone behind the ball and hope to hell they can draw but bremen should've buried a couple vs this cyprus team and inters talent blows bremen away so I expect them to capitalize on a couple chances.

Anorthosis Famagusta team total under .5 @ -1.65 to win 1 unit

play on the same game but basically betting that AF gets shut out, they aren't know for their offensive prowess and inter is solid enough on their backend. I expect a clean sheet obviously.

Comment

af playing for the draw from openining whistle, no effort to push forward. 2nd bet looks good if they keep this up but Inter is going ot be in tough to score the way they look and with that defensive style they're up against. No creativity for inter

Comment

son of a .... inter is so poor, af was never in this game but those morons dont press for a goal more intent to pass it around endlessly. Quaresma is a joke as well, defender slips in the last 2 minutes and he would be well on a break vs the tender and he has to try to make his take a fancy one with his off foot instead of a simple take of the ball and ends up never getting the ball. Idiot needs to go back to Portugal, is **** everywhere else.

Comment

alright lets see if I can get something going in uefa cup.

Schalke @ 1.65 to win 3 units

PSG is leaving key players off the starting roster and others at home in paris. Going with a b team, every intention is to try to leave with a draw as their next league game against marseille is far more important to them.

AC Milan/SC her o1.5 x Galatasaray/Olympiakos o1.5 @ 1.66 to win 2 units

Milan has a bunch of talent available to them while the dutch team loves to attack, should see a few goals in that one. Galatasaray loves to attack as well, and are a bit shakey on defense while Olympiakos is a good greek squad but one that isnt particularily strong away from home but they should find a few counter chances off the turkish sides all out attack.

Benfica pk, +.5 @ 1.85 to win 1 unit

Wrong team favored imo, Berlins only edge as I see it is being at home so I'll take a shot at the away team can get it done.

Aston Villa pk, -.5 @ 1.61 to win 1 unit

Ajax isn't in any great form at the moment but have some dangerous players so if Villa takes them lightly they could be caught in a draw so im not going big but if AV takes this game seriously they are far and away the better team.

Aston Villa/Ajax o2.5 @ 1.85 to win 1 unit

Should see plenty of chances on net, now its just will they bury them or not.

and since I dont wanna start a thread for tennis bets im just gonna put them in here:

Ivanovic x Simon x Zvonareva @ 1.86 to win 1 unit

Ana and Gilles are a couples classes above their opponents and Vera is just a banker to raise the odds, Veras in good form tho off a retirement last round that has me a bit worried but if she withdraws I push. If shes good enough to play she'll wipe the floor with Nuria who is happy just to be in main draws these days.

Bolelli x Bjorkman/Ullyett

Bolelli is just a better player period in this match up and Bjorkman and anybody is a bad ass doubles team, and partnering up with Ullyet this units had very good success while Soares/Ker havent been as proficient together.

Comment

now thats more like it.

Schalke 3-1 win, knew i should've taken the over as well with the b squad on the pitch but I'll take the win.

Ivanovic x simon x Zvon = money

Bolleli x Bjork = money

rest still pending.

Comment

goddamn olympiakos, bad read on that team, they were horrible all game and created virtually nothing all game long content on trying to keep Galatasaray from making it ugly. Gala tried to push the issue but couldn't create much. Olympiakos is a play in the junk greek league only, not a great euro squad

Comment

Aston villa wins + 1 unit
                            Aston Villa over wins + 1 unit
                            Benfica pushes so +.5 unit

-3 units on gala/olympiakos x ac milan/sc her (2nd part hit damnit)

All in all profitable day in soccer/tennis finishing up 4.5 units

Comment

Australian A-League

Newcastle pk and + 5 @ +100 x 1 unit

CCM with injuries on the backend having to go against some quick forwards for newcastle. One team on an uptrend and the other on a downtrend, riding the better in form team here.

Comment

Working...
                              X