X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Football League - Round 2

Thursday Night's Game

5 * Brisbane v St Kilda - St Kilda to win @ $1.54

Playing the money line here today as I'm still unsure about play the line here. Last week both teams had wins - I would rate St Kildas win much higher than Brisbane's - Brisbane played against a very poor Hawthorn side and still couldnt get a resonable figure on the scoreboard. St Kilda's win will motivate them but more or less Gehrig was on fire for them kicking four goals. St Kilda smashed Brisbane at the Gabba last year - I think they win it today I'll say there will be less than 4 goals in it though.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

I'm from the Queens, USA and I've been following the AFL. With my limited knowledge I'll be hitting the Lions @ 2.4 for 2 UNITS @ 100 P/U

Comment

Well good play aek - different sides to what we saw last week - last week I saw a quality St Kilda side tonight I've seen nothing but poor form. Terrible - If Jonathon Brown plays like he did tonight Brisbane could very well be a formidable force come September.

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondTheGame View Post
        Well good play aek - different sides to what we saw last week - last week I saw a quality St Kilda side tonight I've seen nothing but poor form. Terrible - If Jonathon Brown plays like he did tonight Brisbane could very well be a formidable force come September.
        Thanks mate, beginners luck i guess.

Comment

Sunday's Games

5 * Port Adelaide v Kangaroos - Kangaroos +27.5 @ $1.91

I love the line here after thinking about this game for quite a while I believe it is the right choice to play this one. I have always had the belief that the Kangaroos are Port Adelaides team who they seem to choke against. Kanagroos always seem to play well against Port I'll expect them to run out her early and grab a nice lead at the start. I dont see Port being able to beat them by more than 4 goals.

5 * Essendon v Fremantle - Essendon to win @ $1.91

Money Line here - Essendon played well against an Adelaide team many expect would beat the bombers by another 100 points. But it wasnt the case. Essendon has gone 6/6 against Fremantle in the dome. Not to mention Essendon has won the past 3/4 matches against Fremantle. Also I believe Essendon is simular to what the Kangaroos are to Port. Fremantle seems to have trouble beating Essendon. Also I dont think Fremantle will have the strength down back to match the lethal combo of Lucas and Llyod who I expect will be putting up 100+ each week now.

5 * Western Bulldogs v Adelaide - Western Bulldogs -20.5 @ $1.91

The Bulldogs were Hot Dogs last week they smashed Geelong. Adelaide were extra - ordinary! (not in a good way in a rather ordinary way) - Adelaide still are missing key players - Ie. The Roo. Also the ruck division is clearly in tatters as was shown to be a main weakness against the Dons last week. This Bulldogs team will have too much run for this ordinary Adelaide team.

Comment

Essendon def Fremantle - 122-112 WIN!
            Port Adelaide def Kangaroos - 122-104 WIN! (Covers +27.5)

YTD: 6-4 (1 Game Pending)
            Profit: +5.35 Units

Comment

Not bad at all, well done, hope your pending one cashes aswell

Comment

5 * Melbourne v Hawthorn - Melbourne to win @ $1.60

I like Melbourne here they will be looking to show they can put together 4 quarters of decent football this week. They also look like the stronger team on paper and the ruck division is what is going to hurt Hawthorn today. Melbourne should win here and if they dont they are in dire straits.

Comment

bad luck with the hawthorn game

Comment

Working...
                  X