Bundesliga Matchday 29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundesliga Matchday 29

Berlin +195 this team is dying for a win, having only one win in ten matches (which is unheard of), and playing a team that came up from the 2nd league that is more than comfortable.

Nurnberg -147 great home team and one of the best defenses matched against an unpredictable team.

Schalke +105 great price for one of the best teams in the Bundesliga looking for championship points against a team that may actually be relegated.
    :glass: MLB 20-20
    :chaching: Soccer 9-4
    :blackeye: NBA 0-3
    :phew: Nascar 2-4

I agree with you on Nurnberg. Personally I'm not keen on the Berlin & Schalke games and let me tell you why.

Starting with the Berlin game. Berlin has lost 3/4 league games and last weeks game is nothing to be happy about a draw at home against 16th placed Bielfield. Bochum is coming off back to back wins the last against a quality team Leverkusen a 1-4 win. They have Won their past 2 home games. Also they have only lost to Berlin once at home out of 7 encounters. Personally I hope you are correct with this game but I would think a little gamble on the draw or Bochum win would be the better play.

The Schalke game is a tough one to call IMHO (you'll most likely be right with this game but for me I just find it one of those games where I wont be able to pull the trigger) As Schalke have never beaten Mainz @ Mainz. Also Mainz is actually a pretty decent home team, however they are on a 3 game losing streak could go either way, I would rather play an Asian Handicap of +1 on Mainz as I believe the odds will be not bad but I'll most likely pass on this game.

The Nurnberg match is a solid play.

I hope you do well tomorrow with these plays.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

I'll take all back what I say I just ate my hat!

Well played - Should post soccer plays more often mate. :thumbs:
      Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Thanks BTG. I have been working with Bundesliga capping for some years now and have attended many matches. I've tried other leagues but I do my best in Bundesliga.
        :glass: MLB 20-20
        :chaching: Soccer 9-4
        :blackeye: NBA 0-3
        :phew: Nascar 2-4

Comment

Working...
        X