xHeroOfTheDayx -- Road To $20,000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
    I have actually been bopping around Europe (eastern mostly), doing some up, close, and personal scouting of my own. haha

Having a blast. Mainly did this as a life experience, but been winning lots. Plus, everything is dirt cheap over there. Nothing like having $1,000 on a game you paid $2 to get into.

haha thats awesome. nothing better than travelling and winning money at the same time. are you gonna be posting your picks again soon when your back? we need your soccer expertise haha.

Comment

• Hero man I miss you. Going through the whole soccer season so far and its been tough without you to cap. Come back before champions league and lets get that cash :beerbang:

Comment

• Champions league ko rounds*

Comment

• So i'm finally back home, and settled in.

I learned a lot of disturbing things while I was over there. Tons of leagues to avoid due to a high fix rate. It is pretty sick to think I have made over 1,000 bets that were ultimately already decided for me after I clicked the submit button on my ticket.

Missed a few CL games, but i'll be back for the rest, + league games.

I think i'll just make a new thread since all the big leagues are in full bloom again... then make another new thread at the start of the new year.
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Working...
          X