Any good paid tipsters out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good paid tipsters out there?

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place here.

I would like to know any good paid sport tipster.
    Does anyone got any information to share?
    I'm doing some research and have tested a few, but I would like to know if I have missed some good site.

Preferably soccer tipsters with an ROI of above 5% and more than 500 picks in their history.

I don't think you'll get much feedback here about services/tipsters.

The forum format promotes free picks from community members which aren't really the type to use services.

Services are actually kind of taboo around here and somewhat despised by forum members.

We don't allow them to post here either, as we like to provide a nice clean, safe, tout free environment.

Comment

Agree with Kevin. If you're looking for some people who know soccer then look at HeroOftheDay or stu gotts who post here in the soccer forum.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Ah OK, thanks for the feedback.
        I have found a few interesting tipsters
        The first one is basket, that is OK for me, the other one all kinds of sports.
        Have anyone tried them, and can give feedback?
        I rather follow a payed tipster by 2 reasons, results are better compiled at a website than a forum, and also odds doesn't move so fast for paid tips as with free picks on a big forum.
        That depends of course on how many subscriber the service have, but I mean in general.
        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 08-23-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I have signed up with. I'm getting tips trough SMS and emails as promised. Although they seem to only update their results monthly. But that is OK.
          The important thing is that the results are for real.
          Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 08-23-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

No one here is going to sign up for this website you are shilling for. Don't do it again. Thank you

Comment

OK, I just wanted to share experiences here and see if someone have tried them. Let me know if you know any good paid sport tipster.

Comment

If you need to pay somebody for pick then you need to find a new hobby. No joke serious. But if you want to throw your money away do a google search, print off all the names throw a dart at the piece of paper and there you go. It's just as big a gamble as Gambling is by God.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Interesting approach LOL

I think a paid tipster is more dedicated to deliver high quality pick rather than someone posting them for free. You might think that I should do the hard work myself. Analyzing and checking all data, but as many other people I don't really have the time or the interest for that. I'm more into following really good tipsters. I have followed both tennistipster and asiancapper during the time when they both where very very profitable. Therefor I'm looking for some new tipsters. I see gambling as an investment. By choosing a bunch of really good tipsters I will earn big money. I have done this before so I know this strategy works. It seems that many tipsters loose their edge after a while, so I need to fill up my "portfolio" with more tipsters now.

Comment

Working...
                  X