Beyond's Soccer Picks 2010-2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond's Soccer Picks 2010-2011

Hi guys; haven't been on these forums for a while but have returned. Have been following a lot of the football games in Europe this season so looking to profit. Not to mention I'm moving to the UK in a week for a few years.

So lets give this weekend a go.

English Premier League

5 * Newcastle v Wigan - Newcastle to win @ 1.72

Form of both sides have been sketchy as of late. I feel that Andy Carroll if in the line up today will play well, especially after Capello put him on notice that he needs to play regular football to break into the English team which he would be wanting to do before Euro 12.

English npower League 2

10 * Port Vale v Gillingham - Port Vale to win @ 1.80

Port Vale on top of the league and have been in top form at home, coming off a two game away stretch where they only managed one point. They will be looking to continue their home form which has been great 3 wins and 1 draw. Gillingham have been leaky away from home yet to win. Last time they played away they leaked in 7 goals.

Will post more picks later on.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

English Blue Square Premier

10 * Grimsby v Southport - Grimsby to win @ 1.60

Southport are shocking this season when playing away from home last 4 games have all been losses away. Grimsby Home form has been good with 4 wins from 7 games. They will also be looking to rebound after a poor away stretch where they could only muster 1 point from 4 games.

Comment

Spanish Segunda

20 * Real Betis v Girona - Real Betis to win @ 1.40

Real Betis have played well the last few weeks 3 wins from 3 home games, Girona have 3 losses from 3 away games. Sounds like a winner to me.

Comment

Shocking day yesterday! - I think alot of punters were in the same boat - especially when you look at the Man Utd result against West Brom.

I'll update the results later, but I'm going to post a few games closer to home here.

Australian A-League

5 * Wellington Phoenix v Melbourne Heart - Draw @ 3.40

Pretty gutsy call here, but I honestly think the Heart will be on cloud 9 after winning the 1st Melbourne derby. Phoenix at home is like a dungeon I think if they don't lose here today they will get the record of 24 matches undefeated at home. Hearts captain is back this week after being suspended. Lets see how this pays off couldn't be any worse than yesterday.

Comment

That was a nice win to have :)

Results:
          Newcastle drew 2-2 - loss
          Port Vale drew 0-0 - loss
          Grimsby drew 1-1 loss
          Real Betis won 2-1 - WIN!
          Wellington drew 2-2 - WIN!

YTD (2-3) -5 Units

Will post plays for other games later

Comment

English Premier League

5 * Everton v Liverpool - Liverpool to win @ 2.90

I'm going out on a limb here; but Torres is fit and able to play I love the derby here and I think Liverpool will be out to impress their new owner. Would be a good way to get the Merseyside red fans back on side with a win over rival Everton.

Comment

Working...
            X