No announcement yet.

Beyond's Turning £100 into £1000 - Soccer Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic results there except for the folks of Manchester that's for sure who would've thought.

Record Update

Man City win 2-0 WIN! +20.1
    Napoli win 2-0 WIN! +18.20
    Chelsea win 3-0 WIN! +21.9
    PSV lost 0-2 -20
    Catania lost 0-1 -10
    QPR drew 1-1 -10
    Arsenal won 4-0 WIN! +15.9
    Brighton won 1-0 WIN!+12.5
    Portsmouth won 2-1 WIN! +15
    West Ham lost 1-2 -20
    Leeds won 2-0 WIN! +18.20
    Chelsea won 3-0 -10
    Borussia M'Gladbach drew 1-1 -5
    Freiburg drew 1-1 -10
    Juve Stabia won 1-0 WIN! +10.6

YTD: 79-0-56
    Profit: £299.60

Thanks to the last few Champions Leagues game I've been able to turn around the horrible record.

Will have a few plays ready for tomorrow.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Sorry about yesterday but after having a quick look around yesterday there was nothing I felt confident about.

I've had a quick look through some of the game on for this evening and here are my thoughts.

Belgium Pro League

30 * KV Mechelen v Anderlecht - Anderlecht to win @ 1.60

Anderlecht have been in good form this season on top of the table in Belgium and thats mostly thanks to some solid home form and above decent away showings. On the other hand we have Mechelen who see themselves in the lower half of the table the form hasn't been good and they haven't won since October. As a result the home form hasn't been the best and combine this with the fact that the h2h record between these two in the past @ Mechelen is 7w-1d-1l to the favor of Anderlecht.

Also Anderlecht will be keen to win this game to keep a game clear of the chasing pack especially as we hit the important end of the schedules they can't afford to be losing games like this they are expected to win.

Good Luck!

Comment

Horrible game from Anderlecht they pull back the game only to let them score again.

English Championship

30 * Southampton v Blackpool - Southampton to win @ 1.57

Southamptons home form this season has been fantastic 10 straight wins at home! Unfortunately they are coming off the back of some bad away losses the last few weeks going down to lower of the table Doncaster and Bristol. However they have a strong enough team and they will be keen to turn this form around and I think back to back losses is a thing they wouldn't want to have.

Blackpool are a hard team to read they either play really well on the road or not so good at all. Last time on the road they lost to the team on a rebound Leicester 2-0 and they have some good results since.

In the way of team news key Southampton striker Ricky Lambert is battling fitness concerns today after missing last weeks game. Ricky has been in great form and I'm sure he will like to play in this fixture against his former club.

The Saints take this game 2-0

Good Luck! pending the result of this one I'll look at some of the other leagues.

Comment

The last few games have been shocking for me. Going to see if we can turn it around this week. So turning the attention to Germany to start the day off.

Germany Bundesliga

20 * Bayer Leverkusen v Nurnberg - Bayern Leverkusen @ 1.50

Comment

I've been having some bad times with football picks lately. Going to try to pick it up tonight.

English Premier League

10 * Blackburn v Bolton - Blackburn to win @ 2.10

France League 2

10 * Monaco v Clermont Foot - Clermont Foot to win @ 2.70

Italian Serie A

20 * Cagliari v AC Milan - AC Milan to win @ 1.53

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X