Italy v Spain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy v Spain

All football eyes will be pointed tonight on grand final game of Euro 2012 in which Spain and Italy will fight for European title.

Spain played this tournament solid, just enough which they needed it. Good defence became best part of the team, with just one ball in the net of Casillas, and that was in first game, against todays opponent. They will need Pedro for this game, as he bring speed and move the team in front. This is big and experienced team, and their attack didn't scored in last game for 120 minutes of play, so I expect from them to correct that and score in first half on this game. And to have the lead after 45 minutes.

Italy is surprise of this competition, and they pass big effort needed for place in the final. They are good team, but not many people count on them for the title. They are in the final thanks to Balotelli and Buffon for the most, and others as well. Reason that I don't count on them to win this game is weaknesses in their defence they showed against Germany in semifinal, and so many missed chances in that match. Attack will not get these kind of a situations in this game.

Spain is better team, and I expect to have the lead at half time on this final of Euro 2012. GL!

good analysis of the two teams bud,many people bought the hype for ITALY and lost a lot of money but Spain was the better team and Italy was the underdog anyway !

Comment

Working...
    X