AC Oulu - PK-35

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Oulu - PK-35

These teams met already once this season in Vantaa, where PK-35 won 2-0. AC Oulu was very much in control of that game until PK-35 scored and went on the win that game. Oulu is surely looking for a payback here, but PK-35 come hungry for the win here as well. They are eyeing for promotion, but RoPS is already 9 points away and not only that, even SJK is ahead of them so they really need to start getting more points from their away games, where they have been struggling so far this season after the first away win against Viikingit. AC Oulu will not make it easy though for PK-35 so I'm looking forward for a tight game where both will be looking for the win.

After a somewhat slow start Oulu has now lost only one game from their last 8, winning 5 of them. They come into this match after drawing the Oulu derby against OPS 1-1. PK-35 had a good result at home, beating SJK 2-0 for the all important 3 points and also leaving SJK without a point and now they are only one point away from the 2nd spot.

I think AC Oulu is the most likely team to win here, but draw is a good option as well, especially with these odds. I rarely find value in draws, and I'm surprised about the high odds for this game where two quality teams meet. PK-35 has more quality, but AC Oulu is a strong team as well and they have the home side advantage.

AC Oulu will be without Mäkelä (MF 11/3) as he will be suspended. He's absence will hurt a bit, but on the brighter side they will be getting youngsters Ojala (MF 10/1) and Nurmos (D 12/0) back for this match. PK-35 finally got its strikers back from injuries, but suffered a new setback as Raimi (MF 11/5) injured himself in practice. Arinze (MF 11/0) will return from suspension, but it remains to be seen if he will be in the starting line up.

All in all, I see good value backing the draw here as I expect this game to be tight.

Great write-up man!

Comment

Working...
    X