Spain U19 - France U19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain U19 - France U19

This is first semi-final of European championship for players under 19 years of age. Seems to me that Spain is the most quality team on this tournament and they have great chance to repeat result that Spanish national team recently made on European championship in Poland and Ukraine.
    I had chance to watch some of the games so far and my opinion is that group where Spain has played was much stronger. It is correct that there was one huge underdog there, it was Estonia - the host of this championship, but in other group Serbia was even biger underdog and also seems that Croatia is the team with very average quality. In my opinion, very good team of Portugal who failed to reach SF in competition with Spain, Greece and Estonia would easily end on one of top 2 places in group with England, France and Croatia.
    About today's first semi-final, seems that France will be dominant in the air, but Spain is clearly better team when it comes to football skills and with expected advantage in ball possesion, I think Spain will win.
Working...
X