Man Utd versus Real Madrid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Utd versus Real Madrid

Tough match to cap but I like over 2.5 goals at -170. I think there's value with Man U +1 but Real is tough at home and could pull out a late counter for the 3-1 result. I expect the match to open up early and offensive talent to heavily out class each back line producing a lot of set pieces. BOL everyone! Should be a fun match to watch
    NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

keep your eyes on the paydirt!

What do you look at to handicap soccer games? Looking to learn this sport.

Comment

I'm far from an expert on soccer BUzz.. I grew up with America's main three so I'm still learning the depths of the sport myself. I'd suggest following a few teams in the EPL and reading up as much as you can. Soccer is a very pace oriented game so knowing exactly what each team is trying to achieve in a match is key. Know which teams can still score when their opponent is content with a draw and stacks the defense. Also, know when you have two teams that are physically spent and won't do very much until the closing 20 minutes.

While I was wrong with the over bet in the Man Utd/ Real game, I still felt it was the right bet after watching the match. The match did open up early and the offenses dominated the back lines exactly as I predicted. Man U had been on a roll, and played very well on the road. Real isn't having a great season but still tough at home and everyone knew Ronaldo would want to score against his old team. I didn't expect the goalies to be doing cartwheels to block goals though so they kept it low scoring.
      NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

keep your eyes on the paydirt!

Comment

Working...
      X